anyone else order from partsconnexion right before x-mas?
Jan 10, 2008 at 6:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

pinkfloyd4ever

500+ Head-Fier
cause I did, late the afternoon of the 21st to be exact, and I still haven't received it. I know they were closing for the holidays till Jan 2 and they told me my order wouldn't be processed & shipped until then. I know shipping takes awhile cause of customs, I'm just getting really antsy..I NEED my BGs for my MAX
frown.gif
tho it does sound awesome with the FMs, but I wanna get started breaking in the Blackgates asap. Would I be out of line to call tomorrow just to check on it?

Jan 10, 2008 at 6:52 AM Post #2 of 5
I ordered during their break, and just got my stuff on Tuesday. But I had express shipping. So if you just used standard shipping, I'd hold on a bit longer, it could be a few days yet.

Jan 10, 2008 at 7:59 AM Post #4 of 5
I ordered last Wednesday and asked for 3 day so I would have the stuff Mon.
When I didn't get an email I called Thursday and they said they were swamped but would get it right out. The good news is I got it the next morning.
They managed to stuff a box into a FedEx flat rate overnight envelope.
smily_headphones1.gif

They are real easy to deal with, Good people. Call 'em. But if you had the stuff shipped straight Canada post you are at the mercy of the Gods.

I get stuff from China and Latvia faster than from Canada Post to Florida at the same price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back