Anyone else hooked on Guild Wars?! -nt-
Mar 2, 2006 at 2:21 AM Post #31 of 37
I was hooked on WOW for a month and then quit cold turkey one day...that day I realized it was like being on crack.

I then picked up Guild Wars a couple of months later and couldn't get into it. So I put it up on the shelf. Then one of my friends who is probably still hooked on it got me to give it another go (you can tell he's hooked when his son tells him 'no Gil Bors daddy'). He even hooked me up with a load of money and stuff but I still can't get into the game. Its not as accessible as WOW was, I found it easier to find my place around the map and quests in WOW...I don't wan't to pick up a manual or read walkthroughs and guides for this game.

But then again this could be because I am bored of gaming...its kinda sad that I feel I have grown up and have little interest in games these days. I can truthfully say I got more satisfaction out of building my computer and harware tweaking/overcocking than I did playing games on it.

Anyways I think both of these games are like crack. But even though guild wars doesn't have a monthy subscription I would still recommend WOW to anyone looking for an mmorpg.

If they ever came out with WOD or WOS I might as well toss my computer out the window to avoid the temptation. Diablo and Starcraft were big time addictions for me back in the day...so many hours wasted
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 3:40 AM Post #32 of 37
Hey all head-fi guildwarerreererers.

I started playing a few months back, im only level 12 though. I played for about 2 weeks straight and then my friends stopped. I was in this guild... and i logged in a little while ago and i was made leader, because everyone else left!

If everyone wants to send me their usernames.. i'm going to compile a list of head-fiers.

PM them to me.

Jeremy

Mar 2, 2006 at 4:37 AM Post #33 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by megawzrd
If they ever came out with WOD or WOS I might as well toss my computer out the window to avoid the temptation. Diablo and Starcraft were big time addictions for me back in the day...so many hours wasted
biggrin.gif

Diablo II consumed so many hours of my life it's scary to think about.
eek.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #34 of 37
Some people PM'd and asked if i was starting a head-fi guild. No, i am not, however, I do have a vacant guild that was made by someone else that I am now the leader of. So, if any/all of you want to join, PM me your character names and i'll send invites out later tonight when i get home.

Mar 22, 2006 at 8:51 AM Post #37 of 37
I love guild wars! Between GW and head-fi, I don't know where I have any time to sleep! Yet I find lots, hmmm...
biggrin.gif

Slade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back