Anyone did shopping from eardio.com?
Apr 27, 2009 at 12:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

ok1907

100+ Head-Fier
I don't know if here is the place that I should post a thread about this but I wanna buy a pair of earphones from this web site. However, I have some concerns about its reliability. So if anyone knows anything about this site,plz let me know. Prices are not bad comparing the other stores through the internet.

Apr 27, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #3 of 19
but there must be a way to confirm the authenticity. Couldnt it be confirmed with the serial number of the earphone? And could you plz suggest me another website because I need to shop online and I cant find a reliable store for that.

Apr 27, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #4 of 19
Yeah dude, stick to authorized dealers.

Jan 13, 2010 at 7:18 PM Post #5 of 19
Most of the time i just get my stuff off amazon..
puki.jpg

Jan 19, 2010 at 8:18 PM Post #9 of 19
Thanks for your detailed information but some of my friends and I confirmed that some akg earphones bought from your web site were fake. They were first class fakes but it doesn't change that they are imitation. Since they are very good copies, you may have a good rating because your customers might not be able to confirm that they are not original product. Thanks for your business
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 18, 2010 at 8:48 AM Post #13 of 19
i'm having a hard time reading this guy's english, just doesn't seem natural at all.  really doubtful that he's from the US and that site looks like one of those popup ad sites lol,

Jun 18, 2010 at 10:24 AM Post #14 of 19

Quote:

... In most cases, we take out these products directly from original manufacturer's packaging due to the package damaged in transit, for this reason we have a substantial price reductions for these particular products...
beerchug.gif

Wow, that's gotta be the oddest reasoning for non-original packaging. I'd rather have a damaged original box than an undamaged generic one. Would I still get said price reduction if I were to choose the damaged packaging? Should be cheaper for you too, since you don't have to buy those brown boxes.

Jul 9, 2010 at 12:37 PM Post #15 of 19
I have called a manufacturer of Lady Gaga Earphones and they have not only confirmed that EarDio is not an authorized dealer but also told me that they are most likely selling a counterfeit since their selling price is below the manufacturing cost.  I am asking EarDio for a full refund and waiting to hear.  On-line Shoppers, Be Careful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back