Anyone been able to download from HDtracks for past week? (since Dec. 7)
Dec 14, 2014 at 9:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ruthieandjohn

Stumbling towards enlightenment
(Formerly known as kayandjohn.)
Last time I was able to download was Nov 30. Then HDtracks made me download its new download software, and it hasn't worked for me since. Last Tuesday they said that there was a technical problem with their downloaded that they were fixing, and yesterday when I asked they said they fixed it. However, the downloader on their site says it is 5 weeks old and it still has the same problem.

We're you able to download over the last week? If so, how old is your download software from them? They keep sending me the most Enticing ads, increasing my frustration when I can't download them (I find I am able to Pay for them though!)

Dec 14, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #2 of 3
I don't use hdtracks, but there was another post in this forum a few days ago that said the same thing. Seems hard to believe they would not have either fixed the issue or rolled back to the older version by now - unless the issue is really only affecting a small number of people, and you might be one of the "lucky" ones. I would keep sending in support tickets - the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Dec 22, 2014 at 8:16 PM Post #3 of 3
A few days ago, HDtracks fixed their downloader and I was again able to download from their site.  I made a bunch of purchases to take advantage of what I hoped was not just a window, but I have not had a chance to try again.

I will try soon, using the HDtracks discount code that came with my FiiO X3 DAP a few days ago (though the code may have expired),

Users who are viewing this thread

Back