Anybody watching Rubicon on AMC?
Aug 1, 2010 at 5:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Happy Camper

Headphoneus Supremus
8pm (et)

Season premiere. Watched the one hour show from the end of Breaking Bad. Looks like another winning show.

Aug 2, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #3 of 8
A thinking show. Being new, they have to set the environment, characters, plots, etc. that makes it hard to follow on a first show. The two hour event gave some clarification to questions you wondered about just seeing the first show. I look forward to another good AMC series.

Aug 4, 2010 at 9:40 PM Post #4 of 8
I'm not a big tv fan, and hadn't turned it on since the end of hockey season.  Just happened to be procrastinating from doing work on Sunday, turned on the tv, and caught the first two episodes.  I might want to follow this one.  It held my interest, and I want to find out what happens next.

Aug 5, 2010 at 2:10 AM Post #5 of 8
AMC sure knows how to make dramatic, interesting shows.  I'm completely hooked on Breaking Bad and after watching the pilot and Sundays official first episode, Rubicon looks like a show with strong potential.

Aug 6, 2010 at 6:30 PM Post #7 of 8
I'm half way through the second episode.  It's a little plodding and "oooh, mysterious" for my liking.  I downloaded it because of an article I read about whether it will be more popular than Mad Men.  I think not.  I keep having the pause the video, then forgetting to hit play again.

Aug 13, 2010 at 4:01 PM Post #8 of 8
I'm intrigued at the least

Quote:
I'm half way through the second episode.  It's a little plodding and "oooh, mysterious" for my liking.  I downloaded it because of an article I read about whether it will be more popular than Mad Men.  I think not.  I keep having the pause the video, then forgetting to hit play again.

I think that the first three/four episodes will probably be slow, but I expect that once the show is properly burned in then the show will really take off. Let's just hope it doesn't take 100 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back