Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Jul 18, 2012 at 11:31 PM Post #151 of 511
As far as I know, Dexter has two seasons to go (this year and the next). Have you seen the first 2 min of the season Showtime released?

Jul 29, 2012 at 8:59 PM Post #153 of 511
Quote:
Watched the fourth season last year, but I recently bought all four seasons on blu-ray. My wife and I have been doing a marathon on and off for the last two weeks. We're now almost done with season three. I recorded the first show of the fifth season this past Sunday but haven't watched it yet. Should be caught up maybe late next week. Great show!

Finished seasons one through four on blu-ray, watched the first two episodes of season five from DVR, all caught up and anxiously awaiting tonight's episode!

Aug 6, 2012 at 4:19 PM Post #155 of 511
I'm finishing watching season 3. I have a bottle of champagne saved for when someone finally shoots Skyler and Marie discovers new colors (if any of this happens, don't tell me pease).

Aug 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #156 of 511
Quote:
So far this season hasn't "Wow'ed" me one bit. Nice cars though! :)

Hmm. I'm as riveted as ever, though I admit last season was tough to top. I expect something fun to happen between now and episode 8. You just know (Don't look Lizard King) something's going to happen to Skylar. Something more poisonous to her than tobacco perhaps?

Aug 7, 2012 at 6:52 AM Post #159 of 511
Quote:

That could be fun! Skyler has been getting on my nerves for a few seasons now, excellent acting though.

It's been that way since the dawn of time and probably will always be. In the latest episode I had to skip through all the parts of her talking because she's trying to get Walt to stop his BS.. even though from what I understand she literally does nothing for the family anymore and hasn't for all of season 4 besides piss everybody off and get in the way.

Aug 8, 2012 at 9:16 PM Post #161 of 511
I really want the end of the series to end up with walt in a chemical spill which in turn, turns him into the joker 
smile.gif

Aug 13, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #165 of 511
Quote:
Was that brilliant or what! You thought they just barely got a way with it...celebration, BANG! Is this a great show or what?

Yep, I thought it was a bit of a cheap episode (not bad, mind you) up until the very end. I kept thinking Jesse and Walt were being way too trusting with this new guy and that he might be an undercover cop.

I admit, I snickered a bit when he started to wave. Then out came the gun. . . yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back