Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Sep 15, 2011 at 3:17 AM Post #77 of 511
livewire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jane, she broke really bad.

Heh, yep she broke. Her choking scene is still my favorite scene of the whole show so far. To me, by his own inaction Walt irretrievably broke bad at that moment. Maybe Jesse will find out that fact one day. He might not stop beating Walt then. 

Sep 19, 2011 at 12:10 AM Post #78 of 511
Well, Gus made a statement. Will he live to tell about it? Senor Jesse cooked a 96.2, so does he take Walt's spot and make Walt the assistant? Ned needs to be wacked.

Sep 19, 2011 at 1:27 AM Post #79 of 511
Ned is a supreme idiot. Seriously, the dude is not worried about the IRS? I'm not worried for Mike & Gus one bit. Maybe Gilligan will actually kill off a main character this time? Yeah, I doubt it but would love it. 

I loved the Scorsese homage tracking shot as Gus left the water closet. Revenge is a tequila best served Anejo as they say. 

Sep 19, 2011 at 2:16 PM Post #80 of 511
Yeah, it's the quiet types that you really have to watch out for. I thought Gus would've had an antidote for the poison and not be that vague in the script.

Sep 26, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #87 of 511
Walter White meet comeuppance. They can't drag him any lower can they? I actually felt sorry for him under the boards. Skyler was off the reservation without consulting him about Ted. Then I remember, he would have done the same thing and also guaranteed their safety to her. He should have mentioned it was dependent on the money. 

I'm at a loss how they're going to redeem WW now. Redeem is the wrong word. Help him restore some power is more like it. It would appear Jesse is the key but doesn't that thread seem more and more tenuous? 

Sep 26, 2011 at 10:03 PM Post #88 of 511
Wow, I just watched episode 10 and 11 back to back... WOW!!!
eek.gif

Sep 27, 2011 at 4:46 PM Post #89 of 511
Anyone watching Boardwalk Empire?
biggrin.gif

Sep 28, 2011 at 3:01 AM Post #90 of 511
Yeppers I do. It's a good show so far but to me not BB quality. Nelson is such a card. I would love to hang out with him - maybe go shoot some hoops or play charades; anything not related to alcohol. I loved the wife and his innocent love making, quite the contrast to the other woman inhabiting his apartment. Nelson is my favorite character on the show.

I'm really at a loss as to what BB may have in store the final two episodes. Some how, some way, Mr. White is going to gain back some power. Absolutely crazy theory no. 1: Gus is going to make a pass at Jesse. "Yo bitch! I don't roll that way." Okay, I have a more sensible theory. What card does Walt have that can legitimately threaten Gus? It would be none other than Hank. Somehow Walt is going to lead the prey closer in order to put the screws to chickenman. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back