Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
Sep 3, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #288 of 511
Quote:
Anna Gunn obviously has done a good job at acting if you hate her that much lol

Did you see "Talking Bad" after the show this week? They explained how Anna Gunn is wearing white and cream colored clothing to show that the life is draining out of her as she transforms into "Mrs. Heisenberg." Heck, she practically ordered a hit on Jesse this week. Skyler has transformed, as much, maybe more than Walter. I have really come to respect Anna Gunn as an actress. She has had a serious acting challenge on this show...

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #289 of 511
Quote:
Did you see "Talking Bad" after the show this week? They explained how Anna Gunn is wearing white and cream colored clothing to show that the life is draining out of her as she transforms into "Mrs. Heisenberg." Heck, she practically ordered a hit on Jesse this week. Skyler has transformed, as much, maybe more than Walter. I have really come to respect Anna Gunn as an actress. She has had a serious acting challenge on this show...

They also said that since Marie wasn't wearing purple, but black instead, it was supposed to symbolise suicide/death.

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #290 of 511
Sep 3, 2013 at 10:18 AM Post #291 of 511

I didn't see Talking Bad this week unforunately.
I agree, her acting is really good and realistic. Did you know that Vince Gilligan was planning on killing Jesse at the end of the first season, but changed his mind after seeing Aaron Paul's awesome performance?

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:35 AM Post #292 of 511
Quote:
Quote:

I didn't see Talking Bad this week unforunately.
I agree, her acting is really good and realistic. Did you know that Vince Gilligan was planning on killing Jesse at the end of the first season, but changed his mind after seeing Aaron Paul's awesome performance?

I did hear him say that in an interview. Vince Gilligan's style seems to allow the characters to evolve and kind of determine their own fate to a certain extent. Gilligan also said, when asked if he planned Gail's inscription to W.W. to come back at the end of the fourth season (in other words did they plan the show that far in advance...), and he responded that they are careful students of their own history. He said that the trajectory of the show wasn't as planned-out as people seem to think, but that they are always looking to make connections and tie-up loose ends. The writing is so supremely good on this show...

Sep 3, 2013 at 3:19 PM Post #293 of 511
Quote:
...they are always looking to make connections and tie-up loose ends. The writing is so supremely good on this show...

Agreed. If only the morons who made "Lost" could have followed suit... My god, after season 2 it just flopped around like a fish out of water. Maybe that's what people liked about it.

Anyway, BB wins. I'm wrapping up season 5.0 tonight, then moving on to 5.5. :)

Sep 4, 2013 at 8:59 AM Post #295 of 511
I don't want anything to happen to Jesse in the next episode, his character is keeping the show more alive.

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:04 AM Post #296 of 511
I don't want anything to happen to Jesse in the next episode, his character is keeping the show more alive.

Yeah, me neither. He's a good guy, and a great actor.

I'd imagine the show to be rather boring if he is to go, although we have no clue what Walt's really plans to do with Todd's uncle, besides the obvious.

Keep in mind, this is an AMC production, so whatever we suspect, we can pretty much throw out the window.

Sep 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #297 of 511
Anna Gunn obviously has done a good job at acting if you hate her that much lol

She isn't a very convincing actor imo. Her eyes bother me like she is gazing at you. Like sometimes when you come across a photo portrait of a model and their eyes look like they are bulging out a little. It just doesn't look natural.

There is a difference for hating the actor and hating the character they are portraying like Joffrey from Game of Thrones for example. Now that guy is a good actor who really makes you hate his character.

Or is there a trend going on with the wives of the main characters on AMC? We got Lori from TWD and Skylar from BB. So maybe the next popular AMC show will also have a wive that you want dead. lol

Sep 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #298 of 511

I say KILL 'Em, 
Kill 'Em ALL !

Just wondering who will be the two who kill each other simultaneously ~ 

/ You know, a good murder !

Sep 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #299 of 511

She isn't a very convincing actor imo. Her eyes bother me like she is gazing at you. Like sometimes when you come across a photo portrait of a model and their eyes look like they are bulging out a little. It just doesn't look natural.

There is a difference for hating the actor and hating the character they are portraying like Joffrey from Game of Thrones for example. Now that guy is a good actor who really makes you hate his character.

Or is there a trend going on with the wives of the main characters on AMC? We got Lori from TWD and Skylar from BB. So maybe the next popular AMC show will also have a wive that you want dead. lol

I actually think she's pretty good (imo). Yeah she doesn't have the best eye expressions but nevertheless she made me hate her character on the show, which to me is a good thing. 

Speaking of Walking Dead, that show has become horrendously boring during the last couple of episodes. It almost seems like they're deliberately wasting time just to get the season finished with. It started out really good, but kind of took a fall after season 3. I think the best episode till now was S3E04.
  I say KILL 'Em, 
Kill 'Em ALL !

Just wondering who will be the two who kill each other simultaneously ~ 

/ You know, a good murder !

I want to see a fist fight between Jesse and Walt :D 

Sep 4, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #300 of 511

It appears as if its now the AMC tradition. Apparently the wife thing also applies for Mad Men, which is another AMC show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back