Anybody receive free ER4p's in the mail???
Jan 24, 2008 at 5:38 AM Post #17 of 34
Someone had to pay for them- so you did the right thing- imo.

Jan 24, 2008 at 3:35 PM Post #18 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaw007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would email the person at earsex@mac.com,and ask them what the deal is.Ma be they like you,and sent them as a gift.

I just received an email from earsex@mac.com. He changed his email address to admin@etymotic.us and the message said "u must pay em."
rolleyes.gif
What a dumbass.

Jan 24, 2008 at 3:55 PM Post #19 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just received an email from earsex@mac.com. He changed his email address to admin@etymotic.us and the message said "u must pay em."
rolleyes.gif
What a dumbass.

What kind of admin is this? Should get fired for being so lame. You should screw around with him a little, about how he's in big trouble for shipping free IEMs.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 24, 2008 at 4:27 PM Post #20 of 34
Technically if you receive something unsolicited you own it. At least via US Mail. Not sure if that extends to parcel services.

Jan 24, 2008 at 5:59 PM Post #21 of 34
No, but I would not mind a pair (for free that is...).

Jan 24, 2008 at 7:47 PM Post #24 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by uzziah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What did you give them back? ety can take the hit; and now they know that they mis-sent a pair; keep em

Did you read the first post? They did not "mis-sent" them, some dude sent them to me on porpose, for no reason, purchased with most likely a stolen credit card. The invoice has the buyer as me, and I don't want to have problems in the future because of it.

Jan 24, 2008 at 10:25 PM Post #25 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you read the first post? They did not "mis-sent" them, some dude sent them to me on porpose, for no reason, purchased with most likely a stolen credit card. The invoice has the buyer as me, and I don't want to have problems in the future because of it.

Last year somebody tried to purchase a new motor cycle with a credit card with my sons name and address.Good thing though,the seller called my son to verify the internet transaction.My son did't even have a credit card.The person stole his personal information,and acquired the credit card.

Jan 28, 2008 at 7:15 PM Post #30 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good stuff.

facepalm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back