Anybody going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest?
Aug 26, 2004 at 10:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Tuberoller

Divorced an Orpheus to keep his wife.
I would'nt miss this one for all the money in Fort Knox and I'm a greedy b*****d. I'm hoping I can get my good buddies Ray,Todd and John_JCB to go with me to prevent me from commiting any felony crimes
biggrin.gif

Rocky Mountain Audio Fest details. I'm very much looking forward to this and I hope to bump into some of my head-fi buddies there.

edit: this belongs here.

Sep 1, 2004 at 5:59 AM Post #2 of 11
I was thinking about it since I've never been to an audio show and it's down in the Denver Tech Center which is only a few miles away from me, although I don't drive so it's still an ordeal to get out there. I also am not sure I can get any days off to go there. If any folks from Head-Fi are going to be there I might try to go on a day that they'll be there just to meet up with 'em.

Sep 1, 2004 at 6:37 AM Post #3 of 11
Oh, how cool is that?!? My brother lives in Loveland, so I'll probaby go and hang out with him and his family afterwards. Thanks for calling our attention to it!

Sep 10, 2004 at 4:36 AM Post #4 of 11
Anyone else going? It'd be cool to have lots of Head-Fi'ers from all over the country there. Whichever day the most Head-Fi'ers are going to attend is the one I'll try to make it in, I'd like to meet some of the people behind the names here
biggrin.gif
Also, I've never been to an audio show, so meeting up with folks who have who I know at least a little bit, if not in person, would make it a better experience. I'm pretty sure the first rule is to leave my credit cards at home...

I saw in the list on the web site that Mikhail is going to be there too. I'd like to see what his latest creations are.

Sep 14, 2004 at 9:48 AM Post #6 of 11
I was planning to go all year... but work beckons and it's a critical time. Can't get out of it.

Anyone curious about the Oris (or any high-end speaker for that matter) should DEFINITELY attend. This is a unique event with some of the world's most brilliant minds in attendance. Heck, Patricia Barber will be there doing a live gig as well. What's not to like?

Worthy event. Go if at all possible.

Sep 21, 2004 at 9:41 AM Post #7 of 11
It looks like I will be able to go on the 8th and 9th. Look forward to seeing some Head-Fi'ers there
biggrin.gif

Sep 22, 2004 at 5:05 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by donovansmith
Anyone else going? It'd be cool to have lots of Head-Fi'ers from all over the country there. Whichever day the most Head-Fi'ers are going to attend is the one I'll try to make it in, I'd like to meet some of the people behind the names here
biggrin.gif
Also, I've never been to an audio show, so meeting up with folks who have who I know at least a little bit, if not in person, would make it a better experience. I'm pretty sure the first rule is to leave my credit cards at home...

I saw in the list on the web site that Mikhail is going to be there too. I'd like to see what his latest creations are.

donovansmith, If its possible get some pictures of the Singlepower booth for us here on head-fi.
icon10.gif

Sep 22, 2004 at 6:31 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom hankins
donovansmith, If its possible get some pictures of the Singlepower booth for us here on head-fi.
icon10.gif

I'll be bringing my digicam and plan on taking lots of photos there.

Sep 27, 2004 at 1:58 AM Post #10 of 11
Hi
I'll be attending all 3 days and would love to have a get together with some of folks in Denver if possible. I'm in the market for a premium set of phones and amp now. Would love to hear some of the more premium phones. I'll be bringing my Stellavox analog front end and open reel software.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back