Anybody figured out the new site yet?
May 8, 2017 at 9:53 PM Post #436 of 509
Is this going to be the final iteration of the site? I just got used to it and now it is totally different.

May 8, 2017 at 10:01 PM Post #437 of 509
The newest version navigates easily enough, but that upper purple/blue header background looks straight out of the 80's, lol. Otherwise, very nice update.

May 8, 2017 at 10:18 PM Post #438 of 509
It's all thanks to the feedback everyone provided. All we did was listen and try to implement the suggestions that we could. We still have more to go, but we wanted to give everyone the biggest improvements they've been requesting.

Linked Youtube and Bandcamp files are working again!!!
Thanks @AxelCloris and everyone else for getting this place back in shape! Its so much better today than it was yesterday!

Love it!

May 8, 2017 at 11:28 PM Post #442 of 509
Looks better now.

May 9, 2017 at 2:58 AM Post #444 of 509
Two questions:

1. Is anybody else seeing the odd page number layout that I'm seeing (below)? What happened to 29? Not sure if it's the site or something in my settings (Windows 7, Firefox 53.0).

upload_2017-5-8_23-55-15.png

2. Is there any way to turn off all the pop up deals boxes on the new, new website? I explored the preferences and alert preferences (52 alert preferences, not including sub-preferences) but. couldn't find anything on the pop ups.

Thank you.

Edit: Due to confusion, strike the red word deals and replace with blue word boxes. Anybody know of a way to show text with a strike through to easily display edits?

Last edited:
May 9, 2017 at 3:20 AM Post #445 of 509
To the post above mine - there is a tiny "29" in between 30 and 28 and I have the same problem on Firefox for Android on my phone.

Also wanted to say thanks for Axel and the team for the newest update- VERY much needed and VERY much appreciated. Makes browsing on mobile 10x easier.

I still get the bug where I'm constantly having to log back in for some reason. Anyone else get that?

May 9, 2017 at 3:56 AM Post #446 of 509
I really like the newest iteration. It's definitely much more intuitive to use than the last update IMO. Though the home page is still in the old format which kind of irks me a little but I assume that will be updated soon.

Last edited:
May 9, 2017 at 8:59 AM Post #447 of 509
Two questions:
Edit: Due to confusion, strike the red word deals and replace with blue word boxes. Anybody know of a way to show text with a strike through to easily display edits?
To answer this question, click on the 17th icon from the left which is "Insert" then you'll have the choice to either Quote/Spoiler/Code or Strike Through.

May 9, 2017 at 9:15 AM Post #449 of 509
I've been through a lot of format changes over the years. In all honesty, this is one of the best I've seen so far. Excellent job with the updates as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back