Anybody figured out the new site yet?
May 2, 2017 at 3:41 PM Post #377 of 509
Issues I've encountered:

-Search function doesn't work (Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.)
-Tapatalk doesn't work
-Notifications work every once in a while
-When I switch to mobile view on my phone, my desktop computer does also switch to mobile (chrome).

Summarized, the site is working terribly at the moment. But I do know what a s***load of work you guys are facing and I wish you strength and success for finishing all that. I'm sure the new site will be a pleasant experience once completed. Cheers

May 2, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #378 of 509
I would like the ability to go to my last post within a given thread. I used that feature all the time, to catch up on recent discussion since I last posted on the thread. Very handy.

Thanks,
RCB

May 2, 2017 at 5:15 PM Post #379 of 509
I used to have headphones for sale listings and other for sale forums listed as part of my subscribed forums but for some reason they no longer show up when I go to my subscribed list of forums...yet when i go to the headphones for sale forum it shows me as subscribed?....is there any way for me to get the for sale forums to show up in my subscribed llist?

May 2, 2017 at 5:25 PM Post #380 of 509
I used to have headphones for sale listings and other for sale forums listed as part of my subscribed forums but for some reason they no longer show up when I go to my subscribed list of forums...yet when i go to the headphones for sale forum it shows me as subscribed?....is there any way for me to get the for sale forums to show up in my subscribed llist?

Do they show up here? Subscribed forums and subscribed threads are saved in different locations.

May 2, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #381 of 509
yes they do...how do i find a link to subscribed forums?

May 2, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #383 of 509
May 2, 2017 at 10:28 PM Post #384 of 509
@AxelCloris I don't see how to add headgear. Is that something a mod has to do now? At any rate.. can you or anyone else please add the Wells Audio Milo headphone amplifier to the desktop amplifier section so I can post a review?

That would be very awesome and much appreciated, trust me. I put a lot of effort in writing the review and just want to be able to post it now, but the Milo isn't added on the site and when I added it there was a bug where the user who added the item can't review it.

May 2, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #385 of 509
@AxelCloris I don't see how to add headgear. Is that something a mod has to do now? At any rate.. can you or anyone else please add the Wells Audio Milo headphone amplifier to the desktop amplifier section so I can post a review?

That would be very awesome and much appreciated, trust me. I put a lot of effort in writing the review and just want to be able to post it now, but the Milo isn't added on the site and when I added it there was a bug where the user who added the item can't review it.

If you access your profile from the homepage, ie. https://www.head-fi.org , you should then have access to editing it. Scroll down to the bottom of the page there and click on My Profile.

May 2, 2017 at 10:51 PM Post #386 of 509
If you access your profile from the homepage, ie. https://www.head-fi.org , you should then have access to editing it. Scroll down to the bottom of the page there and click on My Profile.

Did you mean to quote my post? Little confused. I did add the Milo a while ago but there was a bug so I got Axel to delete it for me. Now I am just looking for someone to re-add it under headgear so I can put a review.

May 2, 2017 at 10:56 PM Post #387 of 509
Did you mean to quote my post? Little confused. I did add the Milo a while ago but there was a bug so I got Axel to delete it for me. Now I am just looking for someone to re-add it under headgear so I can put a review.

Sorry, when you said 'headgear', I thought you mean the equipment list in your profile.

May 3, 2017 at 1:29 AM Post #390 of 509

Users who are viewing this thread

Back