Anybody figured out the new site yet?
Apr 26, 2017 at 9:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 509

Whitetriton

100+ Head-Fier
Has anybody figured out how to navigate the new ad board/website? Is there a posting from the administrators with an overview/instructions?

Two particular questions of note:

1. Previously, I enjoyed scrolling through the latest posts, all of them, to pick out the ones I wanted to read. Is that an option in the new world?

2. Any way to get links to saved threads on the front page like before? Or, does one have to go to their account each time?

I keep telling myself it's a free site over and over. . .

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:31 PM Post #2 of 509
I also enjoy scrolling through the most recent posts. Not sure what is up with that. I don't have answers for you, unfortunately, but I will add to the questions. Has anyone else had difficulty using the 'Quote' function to quote other previous posters? I am for some reason unable to quote anyone. I click on the quote button and nothing happens. Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it? Growing pains for several of us, evidently.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #8 of 509
Where are the Subscribed threads now?...

It's now called watched threads.

Anyways, webmaster should kindly test the site with Internet Explorer 11 since some layouts are broken.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:51 PM Post #12 of 509
Apr 26, 2017 at 9:54 PM Post #13 of 509
What the hell is going on? Who ever designed this new layout is an idiot!!! You took a perfectly functional site and frickin' broke it! Where are all my subscriptions? Things load slow as hell-except for those wonderful (not!) ads which load just fine. Nice instruction set to let us know how to get around here. Sarc. Maybe you should just test things out in beta and get it all cleaned up before dropping the bomb on us. Hi. We're from the government. We're here to help.

Apr 26, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #15 of 509
Seems like posting pics in ads now requires a URL address, so you will have to use something like photobucket to host your pics. Also cannot find a search option in a thread. I like being able to look at a 1,000 post thread and pick out the ones that mention an amp. I guess this new system will just take some getting used to. Just clicked the upload a file option and you can upload a file directly from your computer, so perhaps this option is in the ads section and I did not see it.

James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back