Anybody buy cans from B&H?
Jan 30, 2007 at 4:31 AM Post #16 of 42
LOL, like I even need to say it... B&H is one of the good ones.
wink.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 6:15 AM Post #18 of 42
I have bought quite a bit of expensive photo equipment from the. They are first rate and the only people I really like to buy from on line. Never a problem for me.

Jan 30, 2007 at 6:18 AM Post #19 of 42
They've been around since long before there was e-commerce - one of the more well-respected NYC photo gear houses and top notch. You won't have any problems with them. Don't try to get customer service on a Friday afternoon or a Saturday, though, as they are closed for the Jewish sabbath (Shabbat). But they are open Sunday.
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 6:26 AM Post #20 of 42
Another satisfied customer here! They almost seem to carry everything audio/video related and one must admire their broad selection.

Jan 30, 2007 at 9:41 PM Post #21 of 42
I'll add to the chorus. I've been buying from B&H for many years. They have been the "gold standard" photo supply company for pros for a long time. As other have stated, I've spent way more at B&H over the years than I have on headphones and never had any problems with them.

Jan 30, 2007 at 10:16 PM Post #22 of 42
My last hobby
smily_headphones1.gif
digital photography was all supplied by BH, superb pricing and exceptional service. Cannot go wrong.

After spending $$$$$$ in taking pics of my kids this new hobby seems less expensive for now.....
icon10.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #23 of 42
bought my 580 at bh, no problems. Love the store layout. I've been going there for years now for my photo stuff..They are one of the better places to get things as their prices are usually right on and they seem to stock everything...

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:18 AM Post #25 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by JXBJXB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They've been around since long before there was e-commerce - one of the more well-respected NYC photo gear houses and top notch. You won't have any problems with them. Don't try to get customer service on a Friday afternoon or a Saturday, though, as they are closed for the Jewish sabbath (Shabbat). But they are open Sunday.
biggrin.gif

BH Photo... "Beard and Hats Camera Theme Park" is more like it
wink.gif

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:22 AM Post #26 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BH Photo... "Beard and Hats Camera Theme Park" is more like it
wink.gif

thats quite the euphemism! what I found interesting was the way the whole store was setup. a massive facility, almost automated in one task, coldly efficient, cruelly effective. Ironically, it reminds me of something, I won't say what...

Jan 31, 2007 at 1:02 AM Post #27 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thats quite the euphemism! what I found interesting was the way the whole store was setup. a massive facility, almost automated in one task, coldly efficient, cruelly effective. Ironically, it reminds me of something, I won't say what...

I got the little nickname from someone at FredMiranda which I found painfully clever because it's so true. The moment I stepped into BH I was absolutely overwhelmed by the amount of "stuff" in the store, ranging from audio equipment to TV's to cameras, even telescopes...and there were so many people! Every worker there is hardcore Jewish, which was kind of awkward though they were extremely helpful and nice. I personally found the Adorama store a bit easier on the heart but nowhere beats the selection and effeciency of BH Photo.

Jan 31, 2007 at 1:23 AM Post #29 of 42
There's a very good reason that B&H widely loved among both amateur and professional photographic communities. I bought my DT 880s from them, no hassles. Not always the cheapest for headphones, though. It depends on which ones.

Jan 31, 2007 at 1:24 AM Post #30 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Every worker there is hardcore Jewish, which was kind of awkward though they were extremely helpful and nice.

So you're implying they hire only Jews? Uhh...religious discrimination in aisle 3!
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back