Any vegans?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2019 at 11:39 AM Post #16 of 71
People get so damn triggered over someone's personal choice to live in a way that doesn't contribute to the killing of animals. Someone's persoanl diet choices are almost as polarizing as poltics and religion, it's quite ridiculous...OP asked a simple question looking for like minded people...and now we have an entire page filled with useless BS.

Surprise...the only reason people get "triggered" is because of how actually triggered vegans get screaming "murderer!!!" while they force their carnivorous pets to become vegan.

At the very least they should just get rabbits and PETA shouldn't scream bloody murder at the meat industry that helps make food for cats and dogs easily available when PETA straight up murders shelter cats and dogs. They're not even eating them, they just kill them.

Not to mention that converting veganism isn't going to do as much good as people think it will if the population continues to grow or that population is controlled by dong wraps that end up adding to plastic waste.

Jan 23, 2019 at 8:32 PM Post #18 of 71
IBTS...:ksc75smile:
NYjw.gif
Y4EUm8x.gif
qyZDqLm.gif
..:ksc75smile:

Jan 25, 2019 at 4:55 AM Post #29 of 71
That's a lot of gifs. Personally I'm too unimaginative and lazy for a vegetarian or vegan diet, and meat just is damn tasty, but I'm trying to become a more conscious and selective meat eater for ecological reasons and so that I can afford better quality over more quantity at the same budget. Anyone feel me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back