Any vegans?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2019 at 10:58 PM Post #4 of 71
source.gif

Jan 22, 2019 at 12:30 AM Post #11 of 71
Well 2019 is upon is, more and more people are going vegan and more products are being made without genuine leather. Are you vegan?

Still an omnivore. And my heavy cabbage diet just shifted the ozone fart uppercuts from the cow to my arse, so no, WW3 is more likely to stop climate change than people needing to mow down more forests and jungles to plant more rice and grain or throwing up more hydrocarbons transporting soy beans and soy bean products from the US to Asia to keep up with demand while laboratories have to run on power making lab meat.

Jan 22, 2019 at 11:42 PM Post #14 of 71
People get so damn triggered over someone's personal choice to live in a way that doesn't contribute to the killing of animals. Someone's persoanl diet choices are almost as polarizing as poltics and religion, it's quite ridiculous...OP asked a simple question looking for like minded people...and now we have an entire page filled with useless BS.

I've been doing keto since October and have lost 85lbs since September with intermittent fasting and keto. I enjoy meat too much to live a vegan lifestyle, but I have the utmost respect for someone who chooses to live that way. A lot of non-vegans always like to point out how vegans are too pushy with their beliefs and trying to force them on other people..well I would like to point out this webpage as an example that non-vegans are just as bad...if not worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back