Any Texas Meets Coming Up?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2006 at 1:46 PM Post #17 of 109
Well, looking at the replies above, I'd like to throw out Saturday, October 14th as a possible date. It seems that we're talking early October, as a few people are waiting on equipment to come in. How does this sound?

Sep 5, 2006 at 2:05 PM Post #18 of 109
I think the 14th will be fine for me. If my D02A isn't in by then I'll at least have a fun little balanced amp to play with and some special edition Grado's
tongue.gif

edit: In response to what bahamaman said below, moving it back a week could be a good idea. If even for the fact that traffic won't be as nasty.

Sep 6, 2006 at 12:00 AM Post #19 of 109
There may be a problem for some of us out-of-towners who are trying to find a hotel room on the 14th. My first three or four choices were sold out, presumably due to it being a home game for UT. The weekends before and after appear to be away games.

Don't change it just for me, but if enough folks have a problem with it, you may want to reconsider.

Sep 6, 2006 at 1:25 AM Post #21 of 109
The 7th would work for me. But, if we have a contingent of UT fans, they'll be objecting because its Texas-OU weekend in Dallas. Anyone?

Sep 6, 2006 at 2:42 AM Post #22 of 109
I have a certification test on the 21st, but the 7th looks doable... Peter is scheduled to ship my amp next week, so looks like I'll be armed & dangerous.

Sep 6, 2006 at 2:44 AM Post #23 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1
I have a certification test on the 21st

Forget the test, I'll be happy to go on record that you're certifiable!
wink.gif

Sep 6, 2006 at 2:53 AM Post #24 of 109
The 7th sounds fine to me, I can't think of anything preventing me from being there. There's a chance my D02A will be here as well
600smile.gif

edit: Any other members from Houston plan on going?

Sep 6, 2006 at 6:16 AM Post #27 of 109
I might be able to go depending on how everything is going for me. If I attend I will only bring 1 audio setup though so I don't have to lug around as much for such a distance.

-Alex-

Sep 6, 2006 at 5:39 PM Post #29 of 109
If enough people agree on the 7th, then luvdunhill, you should start an official meet thread with the date/time/place and who's attending/what they're bringing.

Yee-haw
cool.gif

Sep 6, 2006 at 6:36 PM Post #30 of 109
heh. how did the new guy get roped into this
wink.gif
okay, I'll start an official thread. I've contacted SoundMindAudio and they're cool with the date. Is 2-5pm reasonable? How long are people wanting to get together for? I'll look at some of the other threads to see how they're laid out before I post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back