Any Texas Meets Coming Up?

Page 1 of 8
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last
  1. luvdunhill
    I'm living in Austin now and would love to get together with some people! Also, willing to drive to Dallas, Houstin, San Antonio, etc. Any interest?

2. Thaddy Contributor
    I'm hoping to have another Houston meet when my D02A arrives. I think others are as well. Hopefully we can have it by late September to early October.

3. pabbi1 Contributor
    So, anyone up for a Texas meet? I know there are clans in Houston, DFW, Aus / SA, and W Texas (really reaching out), but maybe we could do something central, like Wimberly? [​IMG]

I have to wait until my new amp arrives from the Great White North, then I'm ready, for wherever folks decide.

4. bahamaman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1
    So, anyone up for a Texas meet? I know there are clans in Houston, DFW, Aus / SA, and W Texas (really reaching out), but maybe we could do something central, like Wimberly? [​IMG]

I have to wait until my new amp arrives from the Great White North, then I'm ready, for wherever folks decide.

Or, maybe Austin? I might be able to do an October meet if the circumstances/timing were right (and, assuming ms. b-man can be persuaded [​IMG])

5. luvdunhill
    having never been to a meet, I'm not sure if this would be a social faux paux, but I could talk to one of the shops here in Austin and see if we could meet in their facility or if they have any equipment they'd let us demo [​IMG] I have a feeling they'd love to do it!

6. bahamaman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by luvdunhill
    having never been to a meet, I'm not sure if this would be a social faux paux, but I could talk to one of the shops here in Austin and see if we could meet in their facility or if they have any equipment they'd let us demo [​IMG] I have a feeling they'd love to do it!

I think that could be an excellent idea, if they'd go for it. I don't know Austin all that well, but a boutique store like this would be particularly cool:

http://www.neplusultrainc.com/Site/Welcome.html

7. luvdunhill
    yea, I actually have only spoke to the guys at ne plus over the phone, but they seem like great guys. The store I had in mind is the following:

http://www.soundmindaudio.com/

8. bahamaman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by luvdunhill
    yea, I actually have only spoke to the guys at ne plus over the phone, but they seem like great guys. The store I had in mind is the following:

http://www.soundmindaudio.com/

That looks good as well. If the date were sometime in October, I would do my very best to be ther.

9. Thaddy Contributor
    Hmm, just under a 3 hour drive from Houston...

10. Iron_Dreamer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
    Hmm, just under a 3 hour drive from Houston...

You won't regret it, there is plenty of kickass fun to be had in Austin.

11. luvdunhill
    great! Well, please reply to this thread if you're interested. I'll contact the dealers in town and see what I can do.

12. Thaddy Contributor
    I'd definitely like to attend anything you guys in Austin put together. Maybe some other Houston members would be interested in a little carpool action?

13. luvdunhill
    Well, looks like SoundMindAudio here in Austin would be glad to host us. Here's the owner's reply:

YES we certainly do open our doors for meets, etc. I'll mention this to
    "runeight," who makes some killer headphone amps. He lives here. We have
    plenty of chairs, too, and the store's much more fun since the last time you
    were here.

Let your guys know we have an Open House here Wed, 10/11, 7-10pm. Boulder
    and other co's will have staff here.....should be FUN.

bk

Let's start throwing some dates around! Also, there are some great pubs, food and evening life in the area!

14. Thaddy Contributor
    Well, it'll definitely have to be a weekend for me to attend, so hopefully plenty of other Head-Fi'ers prefer a Saturday for the meet to occur[​IMG]

15. plaidplatypus Contributor
    I would love to attend any meets/mini-meets in Austin.

Page 1 of 8
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last