Any Texas Meets Coming Up?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2010 at 3:43 AM Post #76 of 109
Absolutely. All are welcome.

Dec 14, 2010 at 4:30 PM Post #77 of 109

Quote:
Is it acceptable for basically a complete headphones "noob" to attend? I am really interested in this and am looking to advance my knowledge, but I would be going with a set of beginner cans and would have limited to no knowledge.

Of course you could come. These meetings aren't for the elite, but for everybody, even if you don't have any gear.

Jan 19, 2011 at 1:33 AM Post #78 of 109
Dropping in for the /sub and to say lets get something going!
beyersmile.png

Jan 29, 2011 at 12:12 PM Post #79 of 109
Subbed.  I favor Austin.

Mar 9, 2011 at 5:25 PM Post #87 of 109
House party at driftingbunnies place!! BYOE
duggehsmile.png

Mar 9, 2011 at 6:24 PM Post #88 of 109
Austin!  Anyone at an apartment complex that has a big meeting area or work for a hotel?  Something like that could work too.  I'd offer my house, but we have a 22 month old and are due with another baby any day now.  That and I'm not sure my wife would appreciate a bunch of strangers showing up with audio gear.  :)

http://www.bootstrapaustin.org/wiki/index.php/Austin_Meeting_Locations has some interesting locales.  Most bars/restaurants will give a room with stipulation on food/alcohol expenditures.

We'd need an actual head count before knowing how big of a place we'd need, but I doubt we'd have more than 20?

Mar 10, 2011 at 11:11 AM Post #89 of 109
LOL i would have it at my place if i didn't have 3 roommates in a small college apartment. Nowhere to put the equipment. Maybe we can ask audiosystems off koenig? Or whetsone audio? those are the only two i can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back