Any other cereal fans?
Jan 27, 2007 at 1:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 44

Jam_Master_J

Headphoneus Supremus
I find lately that I'm really becoming a cereal afficiando. I could eat cereal for every meal and I enjoy discussing the merits of different cereals. Is something wrong with me?
smily_headphones1.gif
Anyone else enjoy cereal a little too much?

Jan 27, 2007 at 1:22 AM Post #2 of 44
I do eat quite a bit of cereal.

My favorite is Raisin Nut Bran.

Jan 27, 2007 at 1:32 AM Post #3 of 44
i can't start my day without a nice bowl of healthy cereal- i'm a fan of the oat clusters in the antioxidants version of the new "Smart Start" cereal. when i get nostalgic though, it's all about count chocula. those were simpler days, better days...

cereal rocks

Jan 27, 2007 at 1:50 AM Post #4 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jam_Master_J /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find lately that I'm really becoming a cereal afficiando. I could eat cereal for every meal and I enjoy discussing the merits of different cereals. Is something wrong with me?
smily_headphones1.gif
Anyone else enjoy cereal a little too much?

One of my ultimate frisbee teammates brought something like 30 boxes of cereal with him to school freshman year. He definitely qualifies as an aficionado.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i can't start my day without a nice bowl of healthy cereal- i'm a fan of the oat clusters in the antioxidants version of the new "Smart Start" cereal.

I almost picked some of that up at the store a few hours ago, but instead I settled for cinnamon Life. On my shelf right now are Life, Cinnamon Shredded Wheat, and Raisin Bran. I'll be sure to pick up some Smart Start next time.

Jan 27, 2007 at 2:15 AM Post #7 of 44
I'm probably one of the biggest fans of Frosted Mini Wheats ever.

It's the only cereal I eat though, so I don't know much about anything else.

Jan 27, 2007 at 2:24 AM Post #9 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bow down at the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

/none to be found here.
frown.gif

Are you permitted to receive it by mail?

Jan 27, 2007 at 2:26 AM Post #10 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bow down at the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

/none to be found here.
frown.gif

Holy Crap - I'm forced to agree with plain. I just lost all respect for myself, but yes, CTC is the cereal I will choose, when I'm in nirvana and diabetes is not an issue.

Jan 27, 2007 at 2:29 AM Post #11 of 44
I like Vector or plain old Raisin Bran. When I was a kid, I did that odd puffs stuff, puffed rice cereal that came in bags bigger than adults, weighing in at just over a feather and tasting like air. I loved it when my parents would treat us with some Apple Cinnamon Cheerios.

Jan 27, 2007 at 4:52 AM Post #14 of 44
Waffle Crisp was my favorite, but I can't find anywhere that stocks it anymore. Likewise for French Toast Crunch.

I've found myself to become sick of most cereal's with peanut butter flavor. The exception is Reese's Puffs.

My favorite is probably Fruit Loops. Cereal is delicious.

For a cold morning: Microwave some granola and milk. VERY filling and delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back