Any Oberlin student's out there?
Apr 4, 2005 at 3:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

grancasa

100+ Head-Fier
I am looking for a favor, my fellow Head-Fi college students. A somewhat big favor, and maybe a bit odd, but there is a pair of Koss KC-35 headphones and any 10 CD's from my collection (mostly jazz and classical, a little hip hop and random rock) as a thank you for anyone if they're willing to do it for me.

There's an old friend going to school there at Oberlin, I don't have any more information besides her name and year and major, and I need someone to deliver a bouquet of flowers and a note to her. I saw her again recently after a number of years (we used to go to school together) and email is so impersonal and borring, I wanted to do something different to say thank you to her.

So if you're willing to participate in this task of tracking her down and getting these things to her, this would be a great gift to me and bring a smile to her face as well. Send me a PM if you think you're up for it. I'm counting on the power of the Head-Fi community here, so don't let me down.

Apr 5, 2005 at 12:03 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by sacd lover
Oberlin in Ohio?

That was my same question! I used to teach at The Defiance College, in Defiance OH. Nice little place, but most of my students seemed to think that the World began on the day that they were born and ended at the state line. Some of the long-standing faculty called it "The Compliant College"...

Apr 5, 2005 at 3:02 AM Post #4 of 4
dude,
dont do it. save your dignity. these desperate shots in the dark rarely work. however, if you feel compelled hope it works out for you.
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back