Any news on the Questyle CMA Twelve?
Feb 1, 2019 at 10:26 AM Post #62 of 133
Feb 14, 2019 at 12:31 PM Post #65 of 133
I have that unit from TTVJ for review, and all I can say so far is that it's awesome!. I had to turn it off around 11 pm last night, or I would've never made it in the office today. I was hooked!!!!! ...questyle.jpeg
I'm using the Focal Clear W the balanced XLR plug.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019 at 11:27 PM Post #67 of 133
Could someone please post a picture of the remote control and confirm whether you can switch between the DAC / AMP functions using it (or is the physical knob needed to switch modes)?
Considering upgrading from my CMA400i - any impressions vs it would be appreciated!

Feb 15, 2019 at 11:29 PM Post #68 of 133
Could someone please post a picture of the remote control and confirm whether you can switch between the DAC / AMP functions using it (or is the physical knob needed to switch modes)?
Considering upgrading from my CMA400i - any impressions vs it would be appreciated!

You have to use a manual switch on the front to switch from pre-amp mode and headphone amp mode. Hope that helps.

Feb 16, 2019 at 5:07 AM Post #70 of 133

You can only change volume (+mute) and source.

remote.jpg

Feb 28, 2019 at 10:10 PM Post #71 of 133
So just picked up the CMA Twelve in gold. Very initial impressions with LCD-3F and Focal Elegia is that it has tons of power on tap and that there is enough headroom that the power seems effortless.

Good dynamics and built like a tank. Absolutely black background too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back