Any news about the Philips Fidelio M1?
Feb 5, 2012 at 6:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

bravo4588

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, any of you purchased the new Fidelio M1?
I'm curious because the Fidelio L1 which was announced alongside the M1 is already on sale in some parts of the world and got rave reviews but meanwhile no news about its little brother! 
So heard anything guys...?

Feb 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #4 of 37
The M1 is not available yet.  The one I have is pre-production. 

May 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM Post #9 of 37
Have you actually seen the headband? On the pictures (worn by a man) they don't look wide at all.

I've been in many big cities in Germany recently (Düsseldorf, Köln, Berlin, Leipzig, Dresden, Dortmund) for business trip and I checked in every city if they have these yet (Saturn, Media Markt), but they all said they aren't available yet. I guess there's no early release like with the L1, which I got 4 months before official release. But I saw that some stores sell the L1 for 199 € so I wonder how they will price the M1 - hopefully 149 €!

May 20, 2012 at 12:31 PM Post #10 of 37
It is for sale here in holland the L1 for €.279,99 and the M1 for €.199,99,must say that the M1 looks much better then the L1 and is more bass orientated so would get that one if i choose to buy one would love to know how they sound......

Jun 8, 2012 at 7:06 AM Post #11 of 37
The M1 is available in all online stores now. However, I just came back from the city and checked all big stores but they didn't have it. Thinking about ordering from Amazon, but I'm concerned about fit. I rather try them first - maybe my head is too small.

Jun 20, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #13 of 37
While doing a google search yesterday, I guess one of the google crawlers found this before the article is released: http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/PhilipsFidelioM1.pdf

However, I gave in this morning and just bought the L1 instead.

Jun 27, 2012 at 7:31 AM Post #14 of 37
Hi guys, this is my first post so don't be too hard on me. 
wink.gif

I'd really like to read any experiences with these headphones and especially know how these compare to V-Moda M-80's cos I'm torn between the two.

Digital Versus seems to like them anyways: http://us.digitalversus.com/headphones/philips-fidelio-m1-p12646/test.html

Tyll? Anyone? 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back