Any meets happening in AZ?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2017 at 9:41 AM Post #16 of 48
The last meet was a quite a few people. Probably 20 or more. That doesn't sound like a lot but most people brought pretty decent sized setups, space is a concern. Let's just say someone's house or AZ Hifi wouldn't cut it.

Yea, I can imagine that would get crowded pretty quick. Well if anyone else is interested in helping organize a summer meetup, I'm down to help.

Jun 20, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #17 of 48
How many would commit to a mini meet this weekend?

Jun 20, 2017 at 11:02 AM Post #19 of 48
I would love to come but can't commit. Starting in August I'll generally be free on weekends, if I'm not sitting in my bathtub full of ice !!!

Jun 20, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #22 of 48
I am sorry guys. Went to book the room and found out from the concierge that they are doing some renovation work starting tomorrow so cannot use the room.

Leaving next week and will be gone till September so ......... Good Luck.

Jul 2, 2017 at 5:33 PM Post #25 of 48
9934438_l.jpg

Got a new pair to share at the next meet-up.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017 at 9:10 AM Post #28 of 48
If we have sufficient interest (10+) then I will go and look for a venue for next month. Just moved to the area about a month ago and would like meet some people with like hobbies as well as try out new gear.

Count me in. Does anyone happen to know any of the people at AVE or LMC? Seems like they could be cool places to host an event like this.

Jul 12, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #30 of 48
Count me in. Does anyone happen to know any of the people at AVE or LMC? Seems like they could be cool places to host an event like this.
I know Paul at the Tempe LMC. Great guy but the location isn't set up for a meet. Go check out his store though, he has the Focal Utopia and Elear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back