Any Meet in Boston area?
Jun 26, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #121 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by nabwong
Just look in the mirror dude.
tongue.gif

no no no, he wants to meet all of the other ones! He's already met himself.

Jun 26, 2006 at 9:31 PM Post #122 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky
no no no, he wants to meet all of the other ones! He's already met himself.

:lol:

Lucky this is HeadFi and not another forum I belong to.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Thanks Dave for getting this together. It is greatly appreciated by myself. I will buy you a beer or something.

Jun 26, 2006 at 11:55 PM Post #123 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkninja67
:lol:

Lucky this is HeadFi and not another forum I belong to.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Thanks Dave for getting this together. It is greatly appreciated by myself. I will buy you a beer or something.

Kneepads?

Have I confused my forums?
icon10.gif

Jun 27, 2006 at 4:11 AM Post #124 of 134
I'm around until August. Since the ultra-mini-meet at Chicago/Uno's in Kenmore like 4 or 5 years ago, I haven't been at a Boston meet. I'd be happy to come, and I still have my uniquely modded Melos SHA-1, the first one sold before the huge craze (Vertigo-1 bought his just after I got mine). Then again, the "craze" was so long ago that I doubt anyone even remembers it. Oh, well.

Anyway, if there's a meet in the Boston area before the end of July and on a weekend, I guess you can count me in. And I could probably give a ride to a member or two from the North Shore area. So when's this happening?

Jun 28, 2006 at 1:30 PM Post #126 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanG
So when's this happening?

I have it on good authority that an official meet thread will be started "soon", as in as soon as the room is booked. I think the official date is Aug. 26th.

Jun 28, 2006 at 9:21 PM Post #128 of 134
Jun 28, 2006 at 9:22 PM Post #129 of 134
Quote:

I'm around until August. Since the ultra-mini-meet at Chicago/Uno's in Kenmore like 4 or 5 years ago, I haven't been at a Boston meet. I'd be happy to come, and I still have my uniquely modded Melos SHA-1, the first one sold before the huge craze (Vertigo-1 bought his just after I got mine). Then again, the "craze" was so long ago that I doubt anyone even remembers it. Oh, well.

Anyway, if there's a meet in the Boston area before the end of July and on a weekend, I guess you can count me in. And I could probably give a ride to a member or two from the North Shore area. So when's this happening?

Bring some smokes. I am an afficianado.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 29, 2006 at 9:21 PM Post #131 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by nabwong
I'm working on it. Praying to God 24/7.

My W1000s are waiting for me at the post office.
biggrin.gif

Jun 29, 2006 at 11:33 PM Post #133 of 134
Okay gang, contract is under way; the official sign-up thread should be available in the very near future. Really looking forward to seeing you all again.
Quote:

Oh well, guess I can't make this one. Maybe next time!

Dan - Bummer that you will miss yet another meet. Next time!

Jun 29, 2006 at 11:47 PM Post #134 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by drp
Okay gang, contract is under way; the official sign-up thread should be available in the very near future. Really looking forward to seeing you all again.

Dan - Bummer that you will miss yet another meet. Next time!

Sah-weeeeeet! Hope I can make it
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back