Any interest in an NYC area meet?
May 30, 2013 at 2:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

triptych

New Head-Fier
I have plenty of space I could donate in Chelsea if there's some interest.

May 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #3 of 11
I should be able to handle 100 people without much trouble. Any idea how large these meetups tend to get?

May 30, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #4 of 11
Quote:
I should be able to handle 100 people without much trouble. Any idea how large these meetups tend to get?

Usually around 75 or so want to show up. I think it may get exciting to do one in the City itself. I could help you organize it if you want to make a go out of it. I would think it would have to be on the early fall. I think someone want to do one in Queens if November but if we can all work together maybe we can make it happen in Chelsea. That would be very cool. Is there sparking facilities for 100 cars and gear to be moved in?  I would be interested for sure.

Jun 15, 2013 at 6:34 AM Post #7 of 11
Manhattan is easier for me to travel to by train (than Queens, LI, or Jersey). If you have space in the City, that would be awesome!

Jun 15, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #9 of 11
Count me in too..
Parking is going to be a major issue. ,in NYC
If the meet take place ,in Queens ,LI,and people need a ride,..my car can handle 4 adults

Mike

Jun 15, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #10 of 11
I'm working on something for the Aria in Queens. Already have space on hold for November. I'm fine with doing this in Manhattan. How is parking in Chelsea on a Saturday? Do you have enough tables for equipment? Also for out of town vendors hotel rooms are helpful. If you want to take full control of this I'm game. Just let me know your intentions. If not, I'm fine with moving forward with a Fall '13 Queens meet.

Jun 15, 2013 at 10:22 PM Post #11 of 11
Parking on a Saturday in Chelsea ,will be an expensive nightmare,even ,if you can find a lot that will take  ,what 100 spots.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back