Any Headphone fans in Australia?
Mar 18, 2008 at 12:16 PM Post #16 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Try to Hi-Fi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha, I am selling the SONY ex700, who want it ? very cheap, can exchange with the SE310

Trying to circumvent the rules here, are we?
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 18, 2008 at 12:31 PM Post #17 of 72
I'm originally from Canberra, but living in Japan at the moment. How are you liking Australia's capital country town?

Mar 18, 2008 at 12:42 PM Post #18 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Currawong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm originally from Canberra, but living in Japan at the moment. How are you liking Australia's capital country town?

Haha, not bad, but it seems there is no head-fier here, you live in japan now, so you can buy the kenwood mp3 very easily.

I can not post new thread in the For Sale forum, I don't know why
frown.gif

Mar 18, 2008 at 12:44 PM Post #19 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gazza - welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet!

No selling doodads here, gotta do it in FS forum and be part of the rules
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers, although in the context of my home stereo rig, the Shures are the cheapest item I have.

I plan on getting a headphone amp soon so I can listen to my Shures at night through the Hi-Fi. I might even buy a pair of cans as well funds permitting.

EDIT: Your "Niiiice" tag; a fast Show reference?

Mar 18, 2008 at 12:52 PM Post #20 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazza /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cheers, although in the context of my home stereo rig, the Shures are the cheapest item I have.

I plan on getting a headphone amp soon so I can listen to my Shures at night through the Hi-Fi. I might even buy a pair of cans as well funds permitting.

if you are using it for home listening, why don't you buy a full-size headphone?

Mar 18, 2008 at 2:52 PM Post #21 of 72
I'm a headphone fan living in Sydney :p

Mar 19, 2008 at 5:30 AM Post #26 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Take a look here: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f11/so...9/#post3483993, and scroll down a bit.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back