Any headband mods for the ms1?
Nov 29, 2006 at 4:55 PM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Advil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I totally had to find a post by Jahn to find the link I posted earlier
tongue.gif

So yeah.. I beat you, Jahn.. with your own sig link!

Hoisted by my own petard!

Nov 29, 2006 at 5:18 PM Post #17 of 23
Not quite a no brainer over here! UK price for the headband delivered from Beyer is £18.74 ($36 approx)
eek.gif

Nov 29, 2006 at 11:07 PM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattg3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Called Beyer on the 800 line.They want 9 bucks for the headband and 7 bucks for shipping.How did you get free shipping on this item?Wonder if its worth 16 bucks?

Try it with a bit of foam or something* first, just to see if it does help you (persoannly i can't put grados on without something between the headband and my head, the earcups sit too low otherwise). If you decide it makes enough of a difference, then you know if it's worth the $16, if not, welcome to team ghetto-mod
wink.gif

*if you can't find any foam (mine came from some random product's packaging i think) use a clean sock or something
blink.gif

Nov 30, 2006 at 3:04 PM Post #20 of 23
The part number on the Beyer headband link was not identified by the customer service person as a dt770 band but it was a headband that fit its description.They identified a different headphone model but it must be the one talked about here.I wasnt going to get it but it looks so good on the grado in the picture that my MS1 deserves it so im going to order it today.Thanks for help Matt

Nov 30, 2006 at 4:11 PM Post #21 of 23
Mm.. my K81DJ needs something like this. Just somewhat less thick.. *ideas flowing*

Dec 1, 2006 at 2:15 AM Post #22 of 23
Anyone know how much the dt770 headband weighs?I believe its the same headband that was on my dt990 pro and i found the clamping and weight of that phone too much to take so I sold it.I dont want to add too much weight to a light MS1 but the band comfort might just be an acceptable trade off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back