any difference between a900 and a900ti?
Apr 9, 2008 at 5:20 PM Post #2 of 6
The housing is made of titanium? I assume the driver and build-up is pretty much the same. Good try to re-launch a big-hit-headphone
wink.gif
As for me, I'm not that interrested in how a headphone looks, and I doubt the titanium will cause any major differences in the soundsignature.

Apr 9, 2008 at 6:18 PM Post #3 of 6
on the contrary, the a900ti is far above the a900, much more so than the a900 is above the a700. I was surprised by this myself when I tested them all against one another at the Audiocubes store in NYC. Since then I've read some comments that seem to indicate that the AT fans consider th ti a much bigger jump up than the a900ltd was. Never heard a limited myself, but my ears confirm that the ti is quite easily and clearly better than the normal 900. Personally, I'd prefer it if the cheaper, less bling version was just as good, but in this case AT won't give us cheapskates that satisfaction.

Apr 9, 2008 at 7:01 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by facelvega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
on the contrary, the a900ti is far above the a900, much more so than the a900 is above the a700. I was surprised by this myself when I tested them all against one another at the Audiocubes store in NYC. Since then I've read some comments that seem to indicate that the AT fans consider th ti a much bigger jump up than the a900ltd was. Never heard a limited myself, but my ears confirm that the ti is quite easily and clearly better than the normal 900. Personally, I'd prefer it if the cheaper, less bling version was just as good, but in this case AT won't give us cheapskates that satisfaction.

Is that good for classical music? or denon d5000 or Jvc Dx1000 or ed9 is better?

Apr 9, 2008 at 7:07 PM Post #5 of 6
closed for classical? Frankly, I don't know if I'd recommend any of these for classical music. The big and exaggerated bass that most head-fiers prefer (and which these all have) would actually be a negative for most classical. K271S, maybe?

Apr 10, 2008 at 3:11 AM Post #6 of 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back