Any Audio quality loss or problems if Swtich Right/left channel by invert the rca cable connectors
Dec 17, 2014 at 6:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kaiteck

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys My Powered speaker is supposed to be at the right side of my tv, but the power cable isnt long enough so i decided to place my right speaker at the left side of my tv. And the right audio channel is at my left! To solve this, i simply invert the rca cable connectors and it works like a charm! So far so good, no problem. But just asking in case, will there be any consequence of doing so?

Dec 18, 2014 at 11:11 AM Post #3 of 4
No SQ lost. You might care about which channels are which, the electronics won't.

Dec 18, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #4 of 4
  Hi guys My Powered speaker is supposed to be at the right side of my tv, but the power cable isnt long enough so i decided to place my right speaker at the left side of my tv. And the right audio channel is at my left! To solve this, i simply invert the rca cable connectors and it works like a charm! So far so good, no problem. But just asking in case, will there be any consequence of doing so?

As long as the left channel of the recording is beign played by the speaker on the left side (and right on right) regardless of whether it's the master or slave, it doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back