Any Artists like Infected Mushroom?
Dec 31, 2008 at 7:04 AM Post #2 of 14
I wish there were some easy answers. I've yet to find much that hits me in the way that the Mushroom does. The best recommendation I can make is Hallucinogen's The Lone Deranger, which has a pretty similar flavor, and is just about as awesome. Astrix is probably the closest sounding group I've heard, both of their albums are pretty good. Astral Projection is getting a bit further from the Mushroom, but you should still enjoy it quite a bit.

Dec 31, 2008 at 1:44 PM Post #3 of 14
X2 on Hallucinogen.. I think their album Twisted is just as good as The Lone Deranger. Old Cosmosis albums are pretty good, let's see... you might like Koxbox, Prometheus (both albums are decent), and Juno Reactor. To be honest, I think IM probably beats them all, they're just a notch above in the trance genre in my opinion. I agree with Iron Dreamer that you might like Astrix and Astral Projection as well... if you check out psynews.org, you can find reviews of albums from all these artists.

Dec 31, 2008 at 5:01 PM Post #5 of 14
Digitally Imported | Electronic Dance Music - Turn up the volume

Check out their Goa/Psy stream.
biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2008 at 5:41 PM Post #6 of 14
commercial hippies

electric universe

oood

scorb

voice of cod

protoculture

(i'm not really up on IM stuff especially if they do their rock god thing, tad pretentious imo)

Jan 1, 2009 at 5:18 PM Post #8 of 14
I like some of Tiesto's stuff and a few cuts from Shpongle. You might also see if you can find Alessandro Pintus.

Mooch

Jan 11, 2009 at 6:04 PM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moocher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like some of Tiesto's stuff and a few cuts from Shpongle. You might also see if you can find Alessandro Pintus.

Mooch

tiesto's latest album In search of sunrise:Asia ..was quite a disappointment

and he doesnt compose psychedelic.

his genre is progressive trance.

Jan 11, 2009 at 7:24 PM Post #14 of 14
Ah Infected Mushroom, I've been in love with them for years, and I have mountains of their music.

Listening to The Messenger by Mushie & DJ Jorg....

One bloody masterpiece!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back