Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Jul 24, 2013 at 1:28 AM Post #6,391 of 6,444
That usually happens in anime, as they spend more on the first few episodes to hook people in and then gradually lower the quality until a significant episode since people are more hooked into the story by then.

Jul 25, 2013 at 12:24 PM Post #6,393 of 6,444
Yes, of course the FPS are dropped, specially in the next episodes that have no actual action scenes; I think that's good so by the time we get to the awesome climax of this arc they go all out with the money. But still, even if the animation quality dropped, the characters are still shaded way over the average for a TV show. 

Jul 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #6,395 of 6,444
Yes, of course the FPS are dropped, specially in the next episodes that have no actual action scenes; I think that's good so by the time we get to the awesome climax of this arc they go all out with the money. But still, even if the animation quality dropped, the characters are still shaded way over the average for a TV show. 

Have you read this?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/04/22/attack-on-titan-anime-studio-needs-more-animators

Aug 28, 2013 at 5:55 AM Post #6,396 of 6,444
Oreimo S2 episode 14

20:40 Fuuuuuuuuuuuu...........

Ending:
mariah-carey-clapping.gif

Aug 28, 2013 at 5:56 AM Post #6,397 of 6,444
So I'm behind on some of this season's anime, including Shingeki No Kyojin.  However for good reason. My brother just got me the Cowboy Bebop Movie, so I've been watching Cowboy Bebop relentlessly. Love this show and love it's music so much!

How did you like the movie? Rating?

Attack on titan?

Aug 28, 2013 at 11:11 AM Post #6,398 of 6,444
They actually punched it out....

Destroy, didn't you say they weren't blood related?

Fearless. Well, minus when he dropped to his knees.... Lolz

Aug 28, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #6,399 of 6,444
I just started with Attack on Titan and I really like it. Very interesting story this far. I can't wait to get some answers to some questions I've been wondering, like where do the Titans come from?

Aug 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #6,400 of 6,444
Im actually a little worried at the moment. I feel they are missing lots of great character development opportunities and more epic animation scenes from what has transpired so far. What episode are u currently on?

Aug 29, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #6,401 of 6,444
Quote:
Im actually a little worried at the moment. I feel they are missing lots of great character development opportunities and more epic animation scenes from what has transpired so far. What episode are u currently on?

Just finished 20th episode today. One episode weekly from now on... :frowning2:

Sep 1, 2013 at 7:15 AM Post #6,402 of 6,444
I'm so behind. I haven't even started episode 14 yet. I hope I can catch up this weekend. D:
Quote:

I heard they were recruiting more team members a while back. They must have been struggling financially despite the popularity of the show. It must be difficult to make anime in Japan's current economy. =/

Sep 1, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #6,403 of 6,444
I didn't even know there was more episodes of oreimo! I was just looking around crunchyroll after watching an episode of Hunter x Hunter and was like, "MOAR!? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)".

But are they blood related or not? What's your position on brother sister love?

Sep 2, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #6,404 of 6,444
still trying to catch up on naruto. damn filler episodes in season 11.

other than that

STEINS;GATE hot damn that was so good
Eden of the East - pretty interesting. not sure why the title is named that but yeah
Death Note - classiiiiccc
Full Metal Alchemist - i really like this series, people say brotherhood is better, only watched some of it. we'll see.
Seto no Hanayome - kind of a girly anime. about some mermaid chick that goes to high school. i actually enjoyed it.

Sep 2, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #6,405 of 6,444
Quote:
still trying to catch up on naruto. damn filler episodes in season 11.

other than that

STEINS;GATE hot damn that was so good
Eden of the East - pretty interesting. not sure why the title is named that but yeah
Death Note - classiiiiccc
Full Metal Alchemist - i really like this series, people say brotherhood is better, only watched some of it. we'll see.
Seto no Hanayome - kind of a girly anime. about some mermaid chick that goes to high school. i actually enjoyed it.

Steins;gate is my favorite of that list...

That said... Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood had a better story than the original series... It also had terrible pacing until around the last third of the series. I actually enjoyed Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood LESS than Fullmetal Alchemist as a show. I'd rather reread the manga than rewatch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back