Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Mar 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #6,301 of 6,444
Quote:
Clannad Series (Anime, but NOT the movie)
Love Hina (Manga)
Ichigo 100% (Manga)
Pretty Face (Manga)
Kokoro Connect (Anime - My FAVORITE)
Oreimo (Anime)

I have some more that I recommend (Manga) so if you're interested, just say so.
wink.gif

The Clannad movie is great if you just want to poke fun at a garbage adaptation of one of the greatest anime of all time. Even though it's a 4/10 in my book, I still laughed hysterically because I was watching it with some friends and we were poking fun at it constantly.
Quote:
Wasn't particularly impressed by Kokoro Connect. I felt it had potential to be really awesome, but it had bad pacing and okayish writing. 

I really enjoyed Joshiraku. The jokes are a bit niche and most of my friends had no clue why I was laughing my head off half the time, but if you have a good understanding of Japanese culture its hilarious. 

CLANNAD was mentioned a page back. Any of you guys played the VN? 

Quote:
Only played Tomoyo After ^_^ I played Little busters. Well, Joshiraku is simply stupid...In a good way.. I'm not sure how to describe it but I'm also laughing my ass off.

I think Kokoro Connect Could be better, but honestly speaking , I think it is already way above satisfactory!

How was Tomoyo After? I'm starting to replay it with a guide so I don't get the bad endings... So far it's been just as hilarious as I remember it.

The little brother always being there right after they go at it cracks me up every time!

Quote:
Or if that's an English patch for it, I have one, just can't install the base game...

That's why you just guess...
Or download a compiled setup my friend Chase has. I can help you tonight (Like 7:30 my time) if you want.

Mar 12, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #6,302 of 6,444
Or download a compiled setup my friend Chase has. I can help you tonight (Like 7:30 my time) if you want.
I'll let you help me out. Thanks!

Mar 12, 2013 at 3:50 PM Post #6,303 of 6,444
I'll let you help me out. Thanks!

Mar 13, 2013 at 2:20 AM Post #6,304 of 6,444
I've been watching "Nadia: The secret of blue water". It's an anime from 90's based on Jules Verne's "20,000 leagues under the sea". Enjoying it so far. Good art, story and characters. And a good opening too:

Mar 16, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #6,305 of 6,444
Kotoura-San. Thought it was going to be serious at the beginning but seems it did a 180 on me...

Apr 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #6,309 of 6,444
I finished psycho-pass. It was a great anime. I think they should have ended everything, but you can tell they decided to renew for a second season the moment they started dragging the last episodes. Stll I'm looking forward for the imminent 2nd season. I'm about to finish Zetsuen no Tempest; I enjoyed the first episodes and the last reveal was like "OMGF" but that's about it. 

May 15, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #6,310 of 6,444
Right now I'm watching 2 animes: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S (and it is getting pretty good actually) 
But the BIG star is Shingeki no kyojin (Attack on Titan). People, if you're not watching it, go and watch it NOW. From Production I.G. it is a friggin work of art. Everything,the soundtrack, animation, and story are amazing. Here is the opening; enjoy the eye/ear candy. I really really hope they are not expending the whole budget in these first FPS-overloaded episodes and then cheap out.

May 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM Post #6,312 of 6,444
In terms of new anime, I've been enjoying:

-Shingeki No Kyojin
-Oreimo (Season 2)
-Haiyore Nyaruko-san! W
-Hataraku Maou-sama
-Oregairu

There are a few more I would like to start, but just haven't yet.

In the meantime, I've been re-watching both Fruits Basket and Trigun. I haven't seen either for a long time, making both feel like a first time watch. That's definitely a good thing as it keeps my interest. :)

May 22, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #6,313 of 6,444
In terms of new anime, I've been enjoying:

-Shingeki No Kyojin
-Oreimo (Season 2)
-Haiyore Nyaruko-san! W
-Hataraku Maou-sama
-Oregairu

There are a few more I would like to start, but just haven't yet.

In the meantime, I've been re-watching both Fruits Basket and Trigun. I haven't seen either for a long time, making both feel like a first time watch. That's definitely a good thing as it keeps my interest. :)

Oreimo!.. *looks at avatar. U watching it on crunchyroll? I'm also now viewing Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet.

May 22, 2013 at 5:37 AM Post #6,314 of 6,444
Oreimo!.. *looks at avatar. U watching it on crunchyroll? I'm also now viewing Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet.
Yes!!!! :D

I've been a subscriber for about a year now and love every moment of it. It is so nice to be able to watch whatever I want whenever I want! :D.

Oreimo's second season is so good! I must say things are finally heating up to and I am getting too excited and scared on what will happen.. Lol

How is Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet? I've been meaning to check it out along with a few others, just haven't made the time..

May 22, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #6,315 of 6,444
Yes!!!! :D

I've been a subscriber for about a year now and love every moment of it. It is so nice to be able to watch whatever I want whenever I want! :D.

Oreimo's second season is so good! I must say things are finally heating up to and I am getting too excited and scared on what will happen.. Lol

How is Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet? I've been meaning to check it out along with a few others, just haven't made the time..

Sweet. I'm still getting a feel for the show, not sure. I wonder if it might end with peace between the two species? That little furry friend! Cliché Much?

On oreimo: I'm interested in how the relationship between kyosuke and ruri will turn out. When she asked him out... "U like bento... Ill make u some". She walks into her room all calm then starts rolling on the ground. LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back