Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Aug 29, 2012 at 1:57 PM Post #6,151 of 6,444
Haha alright, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough now that I'm done with the season and moving on to after story.

Sep 11, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #6,154 of 6,444
I haven't watched any lately, but I'm a fan of Ranma 1/2, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop.  My ABSOLUTE favorite was NANA though, nothing else I've seen (anime or otherwise) comes close.

You might want to visit the anime thread we have here. Just be aware that they travel at Warp 11 and always derail as hard as a planet is knocked off its orbit and careening into its system star.

Sep 11, 2012 at 11:13 PM Post #6,156 of 6,444
Quote:
Umm, I recently start Steins;gate. Pretty wonky stuff.

You're in for a crazy ride.  Some of the best voice acting I've ever heard, and one of the best stories I've ever lived to recommend.

Sep 17, 2012 at 6:18 AM Post #6,157 of 6,444
Seriously, Tari Tari is my second favorite show of the year, only behind Fate/Zero. It just gets better and better with every episode, i freaking love it. I dont really know how to explain it, but it makes me so ridiculous happy every time i watch it, and nearly brought me to tears of happiness on several occasions.

Not to mention Sawa is easily the best female character of the year!

I cant really afford is since im trying to amas the parts to build my KGSSHV, but I want to import this show so bad...

Sep 30, 2012 at 6:32 PM Post #6,159 of 6,444
I started watching Steins;gate. The opening animation is great! I want to watch the new Code Geass OVAs too, and can't wait for November to come for the last Hellsing Ultimate OVA!!!!
and I miss Bleach :frowning2:

Oct 1, 2012 at 8:21 PM Post #6,160 of 6,444
Started Shinsekai Yori (well, since it did afterall just come out).  Interesting premise kinda?

Sword Art Online is terrible (objectively!), but I love it nonetheless, if that makes any sense.

Oct 2, 2012 at 1:53 AM Post #6,161 of 6,444
Sword Art Online is terrible (objectively!), but I love it nonetheless, if that makes any sense.

It makes perfect sense. For example, objectively Ed. 8 is measured really badly, but there are some people that like it.
-------------------------------
I'm always flip-flopping on which anime I watch and not finishing it. :\ Currently attempting to marathon Tsuritama. Got to Ep.6 before my attention is abducted elsewhere.

Oct 2, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #6,162 of 6,444
Heh...stuff doesn't have to be "good" to be entertaining.  ^.^

Speaking of stuff that's not really "good", I just started watching Samurai Girls.  Figured I'd watch something lighter after finishing my 4th or 5th watching of FMA Brotherhood.  So far, it's entertaining and about as fan-service oriented as I figured it would be.  The art is pretty good in places and it's fun to have characters named after historical figures from the Sengoku period, but it's about as deep story-wise as a rain puddle...which is about what I expected anyway.

Oct 3, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #6,163 of 6,444
currently watching sword art online. I dont mind it, its just I was hoping more for a focus on the game for a while before he joined a guild/fell in love. Maybe the manga goes slower. 

Just finished Fate/stay zero. Wonderful prequel. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back