Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Oct 16, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #5,386 of 6,444
I'm enjoying it but probably another title that'll be panned because of gratuitous moe.

Quote:
Anyone here watching Boku wa Tomodachi Sukunai? It's hilarious right now.

Oct 16, 2011 at 11:43 PM Post #5,387 of 6,444
Quote:

Anyone here watching Boku wa Tomodachi Sukunai? It's hilarious right now.

Yep I loves the girlies ^^.

I'm only following that, Fate/Zero, and Guilty Crown this season. Me no has time to watch anything else.
frown.gif

On the topic of Gundam Unicorn, when's the next one come out? Two or three months?

Oct 16, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #5,388 of 6,444
Reminds me, the part where they mentioned in every class there's always a girl in every class who looks innocent and cute on the outside, but behind the scenes is trying to get every guy she can...Nailed it right on the head.
It's also sorta YMMV though.

Oct 17, 2011 at 2:07 AM Post #5,389 of 6,444

Quote:

Yep I loves the girlies ^^.

I'm only following that, Fate/Zero, and Guilty Crown this season. Me no has time to watch anything else.
frown.gif

On the topic of Gundam Unicorn, when's the next one come out? Two or three months?

Episode 4 of Gundam Unicorn premieres on November 12 and sales of the Blu-Ray will be on December 2nd.

Oct 17, 2011 at 2:19 AM Post #5,390 of 6,444
I'm quite enjoying C^3. But again, moe.

Oct 17, 2011 at 6:35 AM Post #5,391 of 6,444
I'm quite enjoying C^3. But again, moe.

Same here, it's pretty good up until now.
I'm not particularly fond of the fighting scenes though. They are a bit 'meh'

I just watched third episode of Phi Brain.
If it doesn't improve by fifth episode I'll drop it. Up until now it has been terrible.

Oct 17, 2011 at 7:00 PM Post #5,392 of 6,444

Quote:
I hear ya. The one-week fall holiday is a godsend.
biggrin.gif

In previous years I never had so much work as I do now in my exam year.

Our next break is at thanksgiving in about a month. It just seems that school has finally slowed down after the first 6 weeks, which were intended to be brutally hard to make people drop the classes.

Oct 18, 2011 at 12:16 AM Post #5,393 of 6,444

Quote:
Our next break is at thanksgiving in about a month. It just seems that school has finally slowed down after the first 6 weeks, which were intended to be brutally hard to make people drop the classes.

I'm on a 4 month break until college starts for me. 2 months are already up. I start college in January. Don't know weather to be excited or terrified.
blink.gif

Oct 18, 2011 at 12:37 AM Post #5,394 of 6,444
Quote:
I'm on a 4 month break until college starts for me. 2 months are already up. I start college in January. Don't know weather to be excited or terrified.
blink.gif

First year? You're probably gonna love it, you have heaps more free time compared to high school, but study work will start to pile on later, quickly.

I remember my first year, a couple of my subjects had a fail rate of something like 60%.
eek.gif

Oct 18, 2011 at 4:52 AM Post #5,395 of 6,444

In that case I'll have some of the most brutal 6 weeks of my live next year. I am stupid enough to attempt to do a double major math and physics.
At least I have a full year to prepare! :p

Although I honestly can't wait to get into university. High school (or middle school as they call it here) is just so easy and boring. I even take the supposedly most difficult course the syllabus has to offer (mathematics higher level) and I can do it with two fingers up my nose (Dutch expression).

Oct 18, 2011 at 2:30 PM Post #5,396 of 6,444

Quote:
In that case I'll have some of the most brutal 6 weeks of my live next year. I am stupid enough to attempt to do a double major math and physics.
At least I have a full year to prepare!
tongue.gif

Although I honestly can't wait to get into university. High school (or middle school as they call it here) is just so easy and boring. I even take the supposedly most difficult course the syllabus has to offer (mathematics higher level) and I can do it with two fingers up my nose (Dutch expression).

It is still bound to be better then the education in Canada and the united states. Going through the Canadian public education system i will now express how much of a waste of time it was. As long as you show up for class, don't do any work but do tests which are mostly multiple choice, you will get a B or higher. or 73% or higher in that course. Absolute joke. No wonder so few Canadians don't have good spelling and grammar. Just look at me for example.

Oct 18, 2011 at 4:59 PM Post #5,397 of 6,444
I'm planning on following Last Exile, Ika Musume, Fate/Zero, Working`!!, Persona 4, and probably Guilty Crown since my friends tell me I must watch it.  Of them, I've only watched the Ika Musume so far.  Light-hearted entertainment has been pretty key for me as I settle in after buying a condo.  :p

Oct 19, 2011 at 12:41 PM Post #5,399 of 6,444
so far this season i would say the Good Tier would be, Fate/Zero, Chihayafuru, Ben-to, Guilty Crown, Mirai Nikki, and Last Exile. Theres some others that i wont drop like Persona 4, Un-Go(which i really wanted to like, but the first episode didnt really do anything for me), Horizon (which is confusing and crap lol but for some reason i cant drop...), C3(which im hoping gets better, the 2nd ep was considerably better than the 1st).

and then obviously Mawaru Penguindrum from last season.

and then theres a few more than i want to give a shot, but i havent had time yet, like Maken-Ki, Mashiroiro Symphony, and Hunter X Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back