Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Oct 15, 2011 at 10:14 PM Post #5,371 of 6,444

Quote:
Found a little something for those of you who like supernatural/mystery. Ghost Hunt.
Just don't go watching it at 2 in the morning. Had me checking for "something that went bump in the night".

I personally avoid shojo like the plague but i have a hard time believing a cartoon can scare someone.

Oct 15, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #5,374 of 6,444
Definitely Macross Frontier. Most Macross titles are worth the watch just for the amalgamation of music & mecha action alone and Frontier is no exception.

You'll probably want to avoid Yosuga no Sora.

Quote:
now Im debated if start Macross Frontier or Texhnolyze or Yosuga no Sora

Oct 16, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #5,377 of 6,444
I just started the first episode of Stain;gate and I can already tell its going to be freaking amazing. I love anime's that are really confusing and leave you thinking that you might be crazy haha. I love how they tied in John Titor which is already interesting! I remember reading about him a year or so ago. Very interesting read.

Oct 16, 2011 at 4:18 AM Post #5,378 of 6,444
Also, Tilpo: I suggest you watch angel beats first.  No reasoning behind this other than its a cool show and its on netflix instant stream.

Are you mocking me? Netflix is an US only service.

And besides, I have never heard of a good webstream offering 1080p/lossless. Torrents ftw.

Oct 16, 2011 at 7:50 AM Post #5,379 of 6,444

Quote:
Are you mocking me? Netflix is an US only service.
And besides, I have never heard of a good webstream offering 1080p/lossless. Torrents ftw.

Lol..  That aside, Angel beats is also my recommendation as next on the list. Really really recommended.

Oct 16, 2011 at 8:52 AM Post #5,380 of 6,444
Yosuga no Sora.. it has quite nice bgm actually, as for the anime I'd say just don't get too serious about the H-scenes

Oct 16, 2011 at 2:30 PM Post #5,382 of 6,444
I'm about 2/3 of the way through Mayo Chiki. It's a guilty pleasure.

Going to watch steins;gate and usagi drop next.

It's good to be watching anime again now that school has toned down a bit.

Oct 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM Post #5,383 of 6,444
I'm about 2/3 of the way through Mayo Chiki. It's a guilty pleasure.

Going to watch steins;gate and usagi drop next.

It's good to be watching anime again now that school has toned down a bit.

I hear ya. The one-week fall holiday is a godsend. :D

In previous years I never had so much work as I do now in my exam year.

Oct 16, 2011 at 7:43 PM Post #5,384 of 6,444

Quote:
But without seeing or knowing 0079,Z,ZZ,Char's Counterattack.
It doesn't hold much ground since it's a sequel.

True enough. Unicorn actually got me to watch 0079, Z, ZZ, Char's Counterattack, 0080, and 0083. You'd be missing a few references here and there, but I believe you can watch Unicorn on its own just like you recommended Zeta.

Oct 16, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #5,385 of 6,444

Quote:
I hear ya. The one-week fall holiday is a godsend.
biggrin.gif

In previous years I never had so much work as I do now in my exam year.

You blokes certainly are lucky. We don't get an actual break until about Christmas. Granted, there's plenty of 4 or 3 day weeks in between, so it sort of makes up for it.

Anyone here watching Boku wa Tomodachi Sukunai? It's hilarious right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back