Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Oct 6, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #5,296 of 6,444
Manga

These 3 series are Hardcore you might think of them as really messed up and possibly too explicit
Koroshiya 1 aka Ichi The Killer
Freesia
Battle Royale

Other good mature manga
Vinland Saga
Homunculus
Sidooh
Ikigami
Jisatsutou aka Suicide Island
Akumetsu
Kiseijuu aka Parasyte
Historie -something different takes place in Anicent Greece

And just some other good manga
City Hunter
Kyou Kara Ore Wa
Karakuri Circus
Zetman
Rokudenashi Blues
Hajimete No Aku -comedy but I haven't enjoyed a newer Shonen series this much in awhile
Ushio To Tora -if you like battle/fight series.... this one might even make you a fan of the genre

You mention Monster that's one of the best animes ever (possibly best?)
Naoki Urasawa all his stuff is great.
Monster,20th Century Boys,Yawara,Happy!,Billy Bat,Master Keaton

Oct 6, 2011 at 4:38 PM Post #5,297 of 6,444
Can anyone give me a good recommendation for a manga to read? I'll be finishing Spice and Wolf tomorrow and I hate to be bored during my free periods at school :wink:

I don't particularly care what genre since I've only read one manga up until now. I prefer something that is not from an anime I have already seen, since it's annoying when you know what's going to happen.

Oct 6, 2011 at 5:00 PM Post #5,298 of 6,444
20th century boys.

Quote:
Can anyone give me a good recommendation for a manga to read? I'll be finishing Spice and Wolf tomorrow and I hate to be bored during my free periods at school
wink.gif

I don't particularly care what genre since I've only read one manga up until now. I prefer something that is not from an anime I have already seen, since it's annoying when you know what's going to happen.

Oct 6, 2011 at 5:16 PM Post #5,300 of 6,444

Quote:
Can anyone give me a good recommendation for a manga to read? I'll be finishing Spice and Wolf tomorrow and I hate to be bored during my free periods at school
wink.gif

20th Century Boys is one of the best but more of a home read.
You want to read it in volumes.

A good read for a chapter or two something easy to come back to take breaks from Kyou Kara Ore Wa

Oct 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #5,302 of 6,444

Quote:
Got it. Thanks!
However: 242 chapters. That might just last me an entire month!

You may want to check out Bleach:
http://www.manga-access.com/manga/B/Bleach/chapter/0

Oct 7, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #5,306 of 6,444

Quote:
It has it's ups and downs. It can certainly get epic at points.

I'm current again on the bleach menga... I still think that even though it's not the "best" it's still great fun!

Oct 7, 2011 at 9:22 PM Post #5,308 of 6,444
Final series of Shana, looks like we are gonna get a rather interesting story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back