Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Jun 13, 2010 at 8:56 PM Post #3,259 of 6,444
Umm...

damn

Jun 13, 2010 at 9:26 PM Post #3,260 of 6,444
Marathons ftw.
very_evil_smiley.gif
I recently re/watched all 167 + 26 episodes of Inuyasha in a few days.

Jun 14, 2010 at 1:12 PM Post #3,262 of 6,444
My absolute favorite is Mushishi. Just love the serenity and the simplicity of everything that is associated with that anime.Trigun was also an interesting anime but not the best.

I am currently following Naruto and Bleach but am getting really tired of their storylines.

Code Geass was a welcome change and I loved it because its roller-coaster storyline and epic-fast progression.

There are so many more but these are the ones that I could recall from the top of my head.

Jun 15, 2010 at 3:35 AM Post #3,264 of 6,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuvajpai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am currently following Naruto and Bleach but am getting really tired of their storylines.

lol, yup. They definitely need to end. Naruto is definitely in a better state, some some pretty likable stuff happening from time to time, but hopefully it will end soon. Seems like it is kinda building up to that.

Bleach... You never know with Bleach. :/

Jun 16, 2010 at 10:11 PM Post #3,265 of 6,444
I watch my anime in spurts, but keep up with Bleach, Naruto (non-filler only), Dragonball Kai (non filler version, yay!) and mostly watch completed anime as a whole. Currently re-watching Kare Kano, Ai Yori Aoshi, B Gata H Kei, Kiss x Sis (kinda ecchi though)...

Jun 17, 2010 at 1:04 AM Post #3,266 of 6,444

Quote:
I watch my anime in spurts, but keep up with Bleach, Naruto (non-filler only), Dragonball Kai (non filler version, yay!) and mostly watch completed anime as a whole. Currently re-watching Kare Kano, Ai Yori Aoshi, B Gata H Kei, Kiss x Sis (kinda ecchi though)...

I'm pretty much the same way. I rarely follow a series right from the beginning.

I am looking forward to Strike Witches 2 though. I'm a sucker for yuri antics.

Jun 17, 2010 at 8:10 AM Post #3,267 of 6,444
I forgot to mention that I'm also keeping up with Angel Beats, and finished up Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. Made me tear up quite a bit. VERY good albeit short anime.

Jun 17, 2010 at 7:28 PM Post #3,268 of 6,444

Quote:
I forgot to mention that I'm also keeping up with Angel Beats, and finished up Tokyo Magnitude 8.0. Made me tear up quite a bit. VERY good albeit short anime.

Both good choices. :) Both sad.

Jun 17, 2010 at 8:21 PM Post #3,269 of 6,444
I used to watch Bleach and Naruto religiously until I started reading the mangas online. Thank gawd I stopped! Bleach has been in the same battle for the past 50 chapters - which I'm sure can get drawn out for the next two years in anime-world...

Jun 18, 2010 at 6:53 AM Post #3,270 of 6,444
Since Arakawa Under the Bridge isn't finished yet, I'll go ahead and finish one of Shinbou's lesser known works, while I wait for that show to wrap up. But the opinion on Le Portrait de Petit Cossette is so divided, I'm a bit skeptical of the quality. It's short so at least It'll keep my occupied until the last two eps for Arakawa has aired. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back