Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Jun 1, 2010 at 12:31 AM Post #3,211 of 6,444
Oh yeah sorry. I'd say it's been just about two years. The last anime I watched was Code Geass when it ended. 
redface.gif

Jun 1, 2010 at 12:46 AM Post #3,212 of 6,444
what types you like ? gundam 00 , clanned , toradora , phantom , crossgame , FMA brotherhood , fairy tail. humm cant remember any others skip beat was funny. that should take you a good amount of time to get through,

go on bakabt.com torrents for every thing really.

Jun 1, 2010 at 12:57 AM Post #3,213 of 6,444
 i am following a couple of atm, 

full metal alchemist which is really cool, 

dragon ball kai is cool too.

angel beats! is pretty good, i hope it will reach to the level of AIR. 

there are also a couple of others that i am just watching for fun.

Anyway, below are my favorites:

AIR
shin tsukitan Tsukihime月姫
kiminozo君望む
羊の歌
saishu heki kanojo
5 centimeter
pale cocoon
peach  girl
school days

the above are kinda on the dark side.
 there are also animes on the bright warm side that i really like

ARIA
夏目友人帳

kurau
gun grave

Jun 1, 2010 at 12:59 AM Post #3,214 of 6,444

Quote:
Oh yeah sorry. I'd say it's been just about two years. The last anime I watched was Code Geass when it ended. 
redface.gif

well as far as picking a series to stop on goes, you certainly picked a good one! i love code geass, though R2 wasnt quite as good...have you seen fate stay night? its nothing amazing but it kept me entertained.

Jun 1, 2010 at 2:00 AM Post #3,217 of 6,444

Quote:
I really enjoyed True Tears back when it aired. Which girl was your favorite fenix? Mine was Noe.

I finally watched Evangelion 2.22 last night and must say my expectations were too high for it so I was expecting more from it, but it was still a good movie to watch.

I actually liked Ai-chan. Hiromi pissed me off. even though she went through so much pain and strife, she acts selfish and returns the negative energy to those around her. I was hoping Shin-Ichiro would hook up with any other girl rather than her.

Jun 1, 2010 at 3:17 AM Post #3,218 of 6,444
Quote:
what types you like ? gundam 00 , clanned , toradora , phantom , crossgame , FMA brotherhood , fairy tail. humm cant remember any others skip beat was funny. that should take you a good amount of time to get through,

go on bakabt.com torrents for every thing really.

Thanks for the recommendations guys! That will definitely keep me busy for awhile.

As for ones I like. Death Note and Code Geass which are my personal favorites (with both first seasons being the best of course). Neon Genesis Evangelion was also pretty good for me. I also enjoyed FMA but the 15 or so episodes before the ending 7 or so were really ugh though. I still read Naruto Shippuden but haven't watched it in forever. Bleach was also good but got a little ridiculous after a while so I stopped. I tend to lose interest pretty quick if it's not exciting. That's what I loved about DN and CG they never let up.

Jun 1, 2010 at 3:44 AM Post #3,220 of 6,444
Sorry my bad didn't mean to imply that. I was talking about the original (since ended) FMA anime. I found it got a little dry right before the end but otherwise I really enjoyed it. If Brotherhood is an improvement on the first run then I'd be in on that. It differs from the first run after the part Greed is introduced right or am I way off base here?

Jun 1, 2010 at 4:17 AM Post #3,222 of 6,444
Sweet! I'll have to check that out then.

Jun 1, 2010 at 9:10 PM Post #3,224 of 6,444
That's too bad.  Is it maybe one of those cases where the anime was running and the manga wasn't finished yet?

Since the series is from 2007, I'd guess a second season is not totally out of the realm of reason, but improbable.  Unfortunately.  Unless we get some "re-envisioning" movie or something.

Jun 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM Post #3,225 of 6,444
yeah the series was made before the manga was done, since the manga i believe is still in production. according to the wiki, the show was based on the first 13 issues, which is a shame because you can tell they didnt wrap anything up at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back