Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Nov 6, 2011 at 2:00 AM Post #5,492 of 6,444
Really enjoying the second season of Working!! (aka Wagnaria) and Ben-to. Who knew there was such a battle over discount lunchboxes going on in Japan? ;-p

Nov 6, 2011 at 4:55 AM Post #5,493 of 6,444
Really enjoying the second season of Working!! (aka Wagnaria) and Ben-to. Who knew there was such a battle over discount lunchboxes going on in Japan? ;-p

I have found Ben-To to be very enjoyable as well.
I also started following Boku wa Tomadachi ga Sukanai. That anime is a lot more enjoyable than I initially excpected. :D

Nov 7, 2011 at 4:29 AM Post #5,495 of 6,444
Working S2 does not disappoint.

Ben-To is strangely fun and awesome, DAT STORY.

So anyone is impressed by Fate/Zero and dropped their jaw?

Nov 7, 2011 at 1:49 PM Post #5,496 of 6,444

Quote:
Anyone watching the new season of Last Exile? Awesome stuff.

Just watched the first three episodes this weekend.  Count me in as very interested.  I'm kinda hoping they don't go with the potential love interest angle that they seem to hint at, but it won't be a deal breaker to me either way.  One particular character being there makes me extremely happy, for some reason.

Quote:
Working S2 does not disappoint.
Ben-To is strangely fun and awesome, DAT STORY.
So anyone is impressed by Fate/Zero and dropped their jaw?

I'm loving Working S2.  It's nice and light and a great thing to watch while unwinding after work.  Ika Musume S2 is also serving that same purpose for me.  Nothing that's going to blow anyone's minds, but I find it highly entertaining.

Fate/Zero is on the list of stuff I still have to watch.  I have a habit of wanting to wait until I have a chunk of episodes, then procrastinating about watching them.  :p

Nov 7, 2011 at 2:02 PM Post #5,497 of 6,444

Quote:
Just watched the first three episodes this weekend.  Count me in as very interested.  I'm kinda hoping they don't go with the potential love interest angle that they seem to hint at, but it won't be a deal breaker to me either way.  One particular character being there makes me extremely happy, for some reason.

I'm loving Working S2.  It's nice and light and a great thing to watch while unwinding after work.  Ika Musume S2 is also serving that same purpose for me.  Nothing that's going to blow anyone's minds, but I find it highly entertaining.

Fate/Zero is on the list of stuff I still have to watch.  I have a habit of wanting to wait until I have a chunk of episodes, then procrastinating about watching them.  :p

To me that's Dio, btw 2 more characters from s1 appeared in ep4~

Ben-To is really supprising fun to me, its unexpected.. but as for Fate/Zero, I actually expect THAT much from Ufotable

Nov 7, 2011 at 2:24 PM Post #5,499 of 6,444
His new character design was published long ago before actual on-airing isn't it?
The 2 in ep4 was quite a supprise to me though..

Nov 7, 2011 at 2:30 PM Post #5,500 of 6,444
It probably was, but I personally don't follow a lot of stuff once I find out it's gone into production.  At least I try not to...I sometimes can't help spoiling myself. 
tongue_smile.gif

I'll have to watch ep4 when I get home tonight.  Excited!

Nov 7, 2011 at 5:15 PM Post #5,502 of 6,444
Anyone else here following Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai?
Maybe slightly too much moe, but otherwise a very enjoyable and light watch.

I actually like it so far, apart from when they act as if they are 'inside' a video game. It just pisses me off when anime do that, and so far this one has done it twice.
They also did that in Chobits and Welcome to the NHK. On both occasions I cringed every second of the relevant scenes.

Nov 7, 2011 at 6:05 PM Post #5,503 of 6,444
Could you elaborate on this "inside a game" idea?
Apart from the OP where she jumps our of a notepad, I don't recall any others instances.

I'm liking the show though. My brain off show, while I wait for Fate/Zero, Mirai Nikki, Guilty Crown, etc.

Nov 7, 2011 at 7:52 PM Post #5,504 of 6,444

Quote:
As bad as IS was plotwise...This image erased all that.
The modern battle-maid?

You mean mad scientist maid?
She reminds me a lot of Bugs Bunny through her behavior combined with those mecha-bunny ears.

Nov 7, 2011 at 11:37 PM Post #5,505 of 6,444
Just finished watching episode 4 of Ginyoku no Fam. The return of Alister and Tatiana seems to suggest a possible return for more characters from Season 1.

Also, you know you are an audiophile when you see the sky in the anime and think: '6moons'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back