Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
May 12, 2011 at 11:13 PM Post #4,261 of 6,444
Don't judge me but i just watched the first episode of spice and wolf. i wanted to watch it because it was about a local pagan god in a medieval europe setting, I quite enjoyed it and will most likely continue with this series.

May 13, 2011 at 12:07 AM Post #4,262 of 6,444
Quote:
okie thanks sorry about posting it in the wrong thread.

i just finished 1st season of "The world God only Knows" 9/10 it get randomly funny at times lmao

Ao no Exorcist, 9/10 so far the 4th episode was kinda wierd. but everything else is 10/10

Gosick is was awesome too! so many good anime lately... 

while waiting for new episodes to come out, im watching some random korean drama lol "My GF is a Gumiho. its funny as heck

...wow you rank them so highly.. Ao no Exorcist's making quality was nice so far, can't comment much on the plot though

Quote:
Don't judge me but i just watched the first episode of spice and wolf. i wanted to watch it because it was about a local pagan god in a medieval europe setting, I quite enjoyed it and will most likely continue with this series.

???
Its nice anime with nice plot/song/music.. though sometimes I fail to follow their business talks

May 13, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #4,263 of 6,444

Quote:
...wow you rank them so highly.. Ao no Exorcist's making quality was nice so far, can't comment much on the plot though

???
Its nice anime with nice plot/song/music.. though sometimes I fail to follow their business talks

The reason i said don't judge me is i don't want to be called a furry or something.

May 13, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #4,264 of 6,444
i mean for now.. it might get low and low if they continue to make it worse. but the introduction was great for ao no exorcist. :) i jsut hated the ep4 and the younger brother of the main guy.

maybe cuz i havent seen anime for a while too

May 13, 2011 at 2:37 AM Post #4,265 of 6,444

Quote:
The reason i said don't judge me is i don't want to be called a furry or something.

Haha.  No judgement here.  I have the first season on DVD and really do mean to watch it sometime.  It has some good reviews from people whose opinion I trust a lot.

May 13, 2011 at 2:46 AM Post #4,266 of 6,444
oh, i finally finished watching Madoka as well the other night, i was just waiting for yesy to put out the last two episodes, and it took em long enough. I really liked the show. And I'd never watched a magical girl anime before, but from what i hear it's not like the rest.

May 14, 2011 at 12:08 PM Post #4,270 of 6,444

Quote:
ahhh i want some high density screen

I want an IBMT221.

The one i refer to is the 145 ppi SXGA+ 12.1" screen for laptops. There's only one larger scree other than the T221 (and it's equivalents) that has a higher PPI to my knowledge, and thats the 15" QXGA screen with 170 (and response time through the arse)

May 15, 2011 at 5:21 AM Post #4,274 of 6,444
Quote:
I want an IBMT221.
The one i refer to is the 145 ppi SXGA+ 12.1" screen for laptops. There's only one larger scree other than the T221 (and it's equivalents) that has a higher PPI to my knowledge, and thats the 15" QXGA screen with 170 (and response time through the arse)

Doesn't the T221 have pretty wild colors and a long remanence time (not sure it's the correct term). The most common decently sized screens with a good pixel density is the 15"/17" in 1920*1200, or the 16" in full HD.
Were did you see this elusive 15" QXGA?

May 15, 2011 at 8:18 AM Post #4,275 of 6,444
Xam'd Lost Memories was great too. It may not be the top in terms of plot depth but the subtle plot revelations and suspense are well done. I picked this up because the OSTs were composed by the same person who worked on the first FMA run (Michiru Oshima). I was not disappointed and very much loved the dramatic presentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back