Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
May 10, 2011 at 10:55 PM Post #4,248 of 6,444
So far this season, I've been enjoying Tiger+Bunny,Gosick, Ao no Exorcist(the manga parts I read were good), Aria(strange but ok), Gosick and of course Gintama!!!!
Black Lagoon is awesome..
If you don't watch death note, I'm writing your name down lol..and yeah after 25 it gets a bit iffy

May 10, 2011 at 11:08 PM Post #4,249 of 6,444
I used to be in my schools anime club CTRL-A (club that really likes anime)!

We got together once a month to watch nonstop at a lecture hall on friday night and sunday morning till the evening.  It was great, we also had costume parties.

One of my favourites was Sakura, card captor...yeah I am a guy but it's so cute!

Also love Cowboy Beebop.  The mushroom episode is sooo funny, you laugh until it hurts. 

May 10, 2011 at 11:49 PM Post #4,250 of 6,444

Quote:

We got together once a month to watch nonstop at a lecture hall on friday night and sunday morning till the evening.  It was great, we also had costume parties.

One of my favourites was Sakura, card captor...yeah I am a guy but it's so cute!

Also love Cowboy Beebop.  The mushroom episode is sooo funny, you laugh until it hurts. 

are you serious..thats pretty awesome

May 11, 2011 at 12:02 AM Post #4,251 of 6,444

Quote:

It's OK, I enjoy it to, and I agree its really cute.

May 11, 2011 at 2:33 AM Post #4,252 of 6,444
1304787031598.gif

May 11, 2011 at 4:18 AM Post #4,253 of 6,444
Kinomoto Sakura was the winner of the first ever AnimeSaimoe(2002) event..

May 12, 2011 at 1:51 AM Post #4,256 of 6,444

Quote:
i saw a couiple episodes as a kid when it was airing here in the states, and liked it. I just finished downloading the 1080p coalgirls rip of it...it took 15 days lol

Gotta love long series in high def.  I may just wait on it all until I'm back in Hawaii and can watch my sister's DVDs or something.  I can understand the downloading pain though...even just getting DVD resolution of Macross 7 took quite a bit of time of 24 hour downloading.

Quote:
dangg what graphics card do you have? if your using ur pc to watch it

The resolution shouldn't matter TOO much if you have a newer rig and depending on the format.  I use a dual monitor setup with my LED monitor and my LCD TV and don't have a problem with anything short of horrific encoding with a 5850 running off of a Intel E8500.

May 12, 2011 at 2:02 AM Post #4,257 of 6,444

Quote:
dangg what graphics card do you have? if your using ur pc to watch it

not really an on topic question i dont think lol but ive got a Radeon HD6950, which is enough too play Crysis 2 at max settings on my new computer :wink:

and i wouldnt even need the GPU to watch it on my computer, if i wanted to i could easily run it in software, my core i5 2500k, OC'd to 4.5 GHz would make mincemeat of almost any 1080p video 
rolleyes.gif

but i guess what you were really wondering was what i was going to use to watch the show, and that is my Popcorn Hour A-200, which plays through anything with no problems, even the highest of bitrate 1080p video files. And it also has pretty darn good ASS/SSA support. it isnt perfect but its good enough and that way i get to watch it all on my tv instead of on my computer.

Quote:
Gotta love long series in high def.  I may just wait on it all until I'm back in Hawaii and can watch my sister's DVDs or something.  I can understand the downloading pain though...even just getting DVD resolution of Macross 7 took quite a bit of time of 24 hour downloading.

The resolution shouldn't matter TOO much if you have a newer rig and depending on the format.  I use a dual monitor setup with my LED monitor and my LCD TV and don't have a problem with anything short of horrific encoding with a 5850 running off of a Intel E8500.

yeah, it took some dedication to get through the entire 130 GB download. but i wanted to watch the show, and i had other shows to watch(i always have more shows to watch) while it downloaded. I also got the dvd resolution version of Macross 7. havent watched it yet. Im still working through SDF Macross, which looks like total crap, and is jerky all the time.

May 12, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #4,259 of 6,444
Haha...I've heard that.  My good friend who is an absolute Macross junkie actually suggested that I could always watch a part of the first batch of episodes then skip something like 20 or 30 episodes.  Since my head is still kinda wrapping itself around the way the series, first movie, and what I've read of the second movie for Macross F, silly may not be the worst thing in the world.

May 12, 2011 at 7:03 PM Post #4,260 of 6,444
okie thanks sorry about posting it in the wrong thread.

i just finished 1st season of "The world God only Knows" 9/10 it get randomly funny at times lmao

Ao no Exorcist, 9/10 so far the 4th episode was kinda wierd. but everything else is 10/10

Gosick is was awesome too! so many good anime lately... 

while waiting for new episodes to come out, im watching some random korean drama lol "My GF is a Gumiho. its funny as heck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back