Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Oct 26, 2010 at 5:01 PM Post #3,678 of 6,444
I'm starting to follow Bakuman, Ore no Imouto, Kuragehime, and Shinryaku!, Ika Musume. Can't say I've formed much of an opinion yet, but I don't plan to drop any of them either. Kuragehime seems to be the most interesting by far, even at only one episode.

I got bored and decided to start watching Eureka Se.... I mean Xam'd: Lost Memories. I figure that should sum up my thoughts of the first few episodes. Though I like this much more, given that I haven't seen any excessive whining yet. God, I hope I didn't jinx it.

Oct 26, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #3,679 of 6,444
There's really been no series this season I want to follow. It's a lot of incest stuff from the sound of it.

I am looking forward to Maria Holic season 2 though.
biggrin.gif

Oct 26, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #3,681 of 6,444
Yeah, it is really mean spirited at times, but there is a lot of legitimate fun to be had too. Anything involving the dorm leader girl, Kanako's "harem", or the slightly perverted priest are all pure gold.

Oct 27, 2010 at 12:38 AM Post #3,682 of 6,444
Just started watching the Tatami Galaxy (hate how it's one of the only shows I didn't keep up with, and it turns out to be one of the better shows of the season), good god i'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with the subs. Don't really have much of an opinion so far but I am liking the characters, they seem pretty unique and enjoyable.
Quote:
I am looking forward to Maria Holic season 2 though.
biggrin.gif
>Maria Holic season 2

wat

Oct 27, 2010 at 8:15 AM Post #3,683 of 6,444
The talking slows down in Tatami after about the third episode.

I actually got around to finishing Toradora recently, after dropping it like hell around episode 12. It was right to drop it. Show was awful.

Oct 27, 2010 at 2:09 PM Post #3,686 of 6,444
I've read some people comment on Index being "wall of text, the anime."  I think that title should go to Katanagatari.  I still enjoy it anyway, though, but that damn strategist needs to ****, seriously.
Yes, Shichika, the mainlanders do indeed mouth off that much.  Diarrhea of the mouth, as bad or worse than Bleach/etc. at times.  ololol

mazuikatanagatari08v292.jpg

Oct 31, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #3,688 of 6,444
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-10-31/fuji-producer/no-2nd-aoi-hana-season-due-to-dvd-sales

It's not fair...
frown.gif

Nov 2, 2010 at 1:02 AM Post #3,690 of 6,444
People were too busy buying up garbage like Bakemonogatari to buy good DVDs.
frown.gif

Here's to hoping Sasameki Koto gets a second season, but I'm not holding my breath...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back