Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Feb 5, 2010 at 8:06 AM Post #2,956 of 6,444
I think most of them you'll remember when you see the name. Some of them, though, I had to look up because it sounded familiar but I wasn't sure. Then I was like "oh yeah...... I remember that one."

Feb 8, 2010 at 8:48 PM Post #2,959 of 6,444
Had a little bit of time this morning, so I made a profile and did a once through. A little over 1 month so far. I know I missed a few things, but I'll double-check when I'm at home with my collection. There's also a few things I know weren't in the database. ^_^

Feb 8, 2010 at 10:26 PM Post #2,960 of 6,444
haha go Team AnimePlanet.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 8, 2010 at 10:35 PM Post #2,961 of 6,444
heh...it's interesting to know how much of my life has been consumed by anime. At least consumed by the first viewing of anime programs. Some of these I've seen several times, so the number is a little understated. ^_^

Overall, however, still a very fun exercise. I'll make a sig a link or something.

Feb 14, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #2,963 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by cfull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I started watching Bakemonogatari and now I am hopelessly addicted to Supercell.

Then you're going to want to watch Black Star Shooter this season since supercell is once again used.

Feb 14, 2010 at 11:43 PM Post #2,964 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by fenixdown110 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Then you're going to want to watch Black Star Shooter this season since supercell is once again used.

You mean Black Rock Shooter? Yeah, i figured since members of supercell were the ones that created it in the first place.

Feb 15, 2010 at 12:32 AM Post #2,965 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by cfull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You mean Black Rock Shooter? Yeah, i figured since members of supercell were the ones that created it in the first place.

Sorry. My bad. I didn't pay attention to what I typed. lol
biggrin.gif

Feb 16, 2010 at 6:44 PM Post #2,966 of 6,444
I found myself really liking what I've seen of Bakemonogatari. It's unapologetically seinen but very well done and entertaining. I'm up to episode 11, and I particularly liked the second group of episodes because I thought the ending was nice.

I'll have to look into Black Rock Shooter. Other than seeing some random merchandise for preorder, I don't really know anything about it. :p

Feb 17, 2010 at 12:50 AM Post #2,967 of 6,444
Angel Beats looks promising from the trailer.

Feb 17, 2010 at 5:46 AM Post #2,968 of 6,444
Bakemonogatari was fantastic imo. Had the day off due to snow and marathoned the entire Chrono Crusade series for the second time...and now I am super sad. Think I have to read some Yotsuba or Aria before I go to bed. >_>

Feb 17, 2010 at 6:11 PM Post #2,969 of 6,444
Quote:

Originally Posted by fenixdown110 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Angel Beats looks promising from the trailer.

I'll have to check it out. While I have never gotten around to watching Air or Kanon or anything, this one looks a little more interesting to me. It also seems to have an interesting mix of people working on it.

After Bakemonogatari, I'm interested in checking out Katanagatari for giggles. I usually tend to get into stuff after most of the fansubs are out, though, so we'll see. It's not as if I have a lack of stuff to watch for a while anyway.

Feb 17, 2010 at 8:42 PM Post #2,970 of 6,444
my all time favourites:
slam Dunk
yu-gi-oh
Dragon Ball Z
ofcourse all of them the japanese version,the US version is crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back