Any ACS T1 owners had problems with theirs?
Apr 6, 2011 at 10:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

kryten123

500+ Head-Fier
Hi All,

I was wondering if any other ACS T1 owners have had any issue with their earphones? I have had mine for about a year now and the right earpiece has died twice so far. Luckily they are still in warranty and to give them their due, ACS are quick and efficient in fixing them and returning them to me, without any quibbles.
However, I am a bit concerned whether this is going to happen again once the warranty runs out.

I do not abuse my earphones in anyway and they are always treated with reverence, even when popping them out of my ears and leaving them on the desk, they are gently prised out of my ears and placed lovingly onto a soft surface...unlike a lot of the guys I work with who are always chucking their £30 earphones on their desks with a clunk.
Some have even made comments about how my Uber earphones are always breaking and their cheapos are lasting them years.

Am I the only one having issues?

Apr 6, 2011 at 11:09 AM Post #2 of 5
Your post worries me! I've owned my T1s for about 4 months now and so far I haven't had any issues. I am also very careful with how I handle them.

Perhaps it's worth emailing Andy at ACS directly with your concerns? How long does the ACS warranty last?

Apr 7, 2011 at 3:34 AM Post #3 of 5
It might just be that I have been unlucky, as no one else here seems to have mentioned any issues. I think the ACS warranty is only one year.

Apr 7, 2011 at 4:24 AM Post #5 of 5
Why? What happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back