Quote:

Originally Posted by iancraig10
Also why you probably had a few changes of mind eh? LOL

Ian

Critical wallet conditions aside, yes LOL

Jun 20, 2006 at 4:06 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrea
After a little more than a year of use, my HD650 seems nothing like dark sounding anymore (though I was never struck by such a strong trait of darkness as someone describes)
eek.gif
Is it me or the phones that have changed?

I estimate, that the phones have changed a little and you have changed a lot. One shouln´t underestimate the habituation of the hearing. Especially if you listen to one phone exclusively, you get completely adjusted to their acoustic signature. I experienced that before I bought a variety of phones, I didn´t even notice the flaws of my ancient late 80ies Beyerdynamics (I can´t even remember the model I think it was the predecessor to todays 770s).

Jun 20, 2006 at 4:21 PM Post #18 of 18
Dentomat, reasonable estimate. However, I'm doubtful how well it applies to my particular case, since I'm not one who keeps quietly sitting hung to my desk (without a computer at hand, since that's a different room) by way of a headphone cable
tongue.gif
That's to say I'm not quite your perfect head-o-phile
plainface.gif
In other words, someone please hand me a pair of good bookshelf speakers!!
biggrin.gif

Silly way to say I'm simply unable to sit at a table listening to music through headphones for a decent time a day.
frown.gif
As a result, and coupled with other distractions I've had in recent times, my headphones have collected relatively little total use. Addiction is less a fact than you'd expect, I suspect
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back