another reason why i love dogs..video of a dog saving someone from a bull
Feb 28, 2007 at 12:45 PM Post #4 of 30
Well the dog looks a lot like my own dog, a Bull Terrier. They say they have the highest pain level of all dog breeds. I do find it hard to believe that a Bull Terrier becomes a stray dog, but nothing is impossible.

But why does no one help the dog?

Feb 28, 2007 at 12:58 PM Post #5 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonesinc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well the dog looks a lot like my own dog, a Bull Terrier. They say they have the highest pain level of all dog breeds. I do find it hard to believe that a Bull Terrier becomes a stray dog, but nothing is impossible.

But why does no one help the dog?

Im geussing if no one really ran in to seriously help the guy no one had the guys/knowledge of how to save the dog O_o

Feb 28, 2007 at 1:29 PM Post #6 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatMACHI /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im geussing if no one really ran in to seriously help the guy no one had the guys/knowledge of how to save the dog O_o

You're probably right. Just one dog who had more guts then dozens of spectators together. Go dog, go!

Feb 28, 2007 at 1:31 PM Post #7 of 30
Man, that dog showed that bull who's boss. The bull didn't stand a chance.

Feb 28, 2007 at 1:41 PM Post #8 of 30
Thats a bad dog!
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2007 at 1:45 PM Post #9 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonesinc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well the dog looks a lot like my own dog, a Bull Terrier.

Kudos to the dog! Yes, it is a Bull Terrier. Amazing!

Anyways, I find the video a little bit disgusting. I don't know much about bullfighting because I can't stand it, but I do know that in that kind of situation there must be professionals trained to help when something like that happens. These guys just seemed a bunch of morons who had decided to have fun with a bulll without the necessary security measures.

Unles they had trained the dog for that, of course, and the dog was their security plan.
3000smile.gif
But I highly doubt it.

Feb 28, 2007 at 1:51 PM Post #11 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lectorcito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unles they had trained the dog for that, of course, and the dog was their security plan.
3000smile.gif
But I highly doubt it.

I doubt it too. Since Bull Terriers are VERY human friendly I have hardly any doubt that the dog's action was all his own instinct to help a human in distress.

Feb 28, 2007 at 6:17 PM Post #12 of 30
Those people don't deserve that dog, and as for the bull, it's just a bull, so I guess this kind of behavior from the people is acceptable. How do these idiots sleep at night? I guess they just go through life in a big fog of Stupid. And as if you didn't need anymore proof, the main offender has a mullet. Case closed.

Feb 28, 2007 at 6:36 PM Post #13 of 30
Quote:

The instinctive need to protect the pack (humans) must have kicking into the mind of that little stray dog.

It might of been hunting instinct as well. But you often do hear of dogs doing incredible things. It's no wonder they're called "man's best friend".

Mar 2, 2007 at 1:05 PM Post #15 of 30
i think he is he just walkes away like nothing happened.
AWESOME DOG!!!
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back