Another Netherlands meet?
Jul 19, 2006 at 5:12 PM Post #16 of 42
Crap. I suppose I could get the 29th off from work, if that's any better. Would need to know quickly if people can come then, so I can start looking for someone to fill in for me.

Jul 20, 2006 at 3:06 PM Post #17 of 42
hey,
it's been awhile since I've been online in this forum. Mainly because of school and because I'm lately searching for info for a new stereo. I'm sorry to say that I can't come to the meet--> I'm in milan from th 28th july until the 1st of august.
I do want to see some good pics ofcourse!
cool.gif

Luuk

P.S.: becuase my new stereo is a bit expensive(for me, student) I will sell my ha2 mkII se and the senn hd-650. Haven't got any pics and haven't opened a fs thread, but I will do that in a couple of days.
If you're interested, please pm me. I prefer to sell it to a dutchie.

Jul 23, 2006 at 2:45 PM Post #21 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees
29/07 would be ok with me.

I can't do that unfortunatly. My boss is a pain at the moment.
frown.gif

How is Sunday the 6th for you, Kees and Luuk? That would be a pretty good date for me, as I'll be sure to have the Mapletree in by then, aswell as a HD-580.

Jul 23, 2006 at 3:19 PM Post #23 of 42
I would like to make it to. Will be bringing:

Grado SR225
AKG HEARO 888 DIGITAL
Firestone Encore
AKG K81 DJ
Sennheiser HD485? ( Not sure if someone interesting on this one )

Will be nice to get a ride from Rdam with someone
wink.gif

Jul 23, 2006 at 3:31 PM Post #24 of 42
I'm afraid I won't be able to make it.

Rik, if you really want to hear the Zhaolu, I guess I can meet with Sergei (Blackmore) and he can bring it along. As long as he's going and he doesn't mind bringing it, of coz.

I haven't met Sergei before, but I hope it's not a big problem for him coz he also lives in Rotterdam. Sergei? What do you think?

Jul 23, 2006 at 3:44 PM Post #25 of 42
Sergei > Cool, we could have a little Encore vs. Beyond shootout. I haven't heard anything from your list.
smily_headphones1.gif

Chimp, that's too bad. I would like to hear the Zhaolu, but not if it's too much trouble offcourse.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 23, 2006 at 4:56 PM Post #26 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind
I can't do that unfortunatly. My boss is a pain at the moment.
frown.gif

How is Sunday the 6th for you, Kees and Luuk? That would be a pretty good date for me, as I'll be sure to have the Mapletree in by then, aswell as a HD-580.

6 aug is fine with me.
With a bit of luck I can also bring a Proline 2500 then.

Jul 23, 2006 at 7:21 PM Post #28 of 42
To take it with me is not a problem at all... One issue, 06-08 is onze trouwdag...
Kunnen we niet op een latere datum bijeen komen, 20-08 of zo?

Jul 23, 2006 at 7:24 PM Post #29 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmore
To take it with me is not a problem at all... One issue, 06-08 is onze trouwdag...
Kunnen we niet op een latere datum bijeen komen, 20-08 of zo?

Later wouldn't be really be possible... I'll be moving to Germany for 6 months around the 16th, that's why it's on such short notice. Offcourse, you can all meet later, but I'll be gone.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back