Another headphone thread
Oct 3, 2010 at 1:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

JacobTerrado

Head-Fier
So i went to bestbuy today, and sampled some of their headphones. Unfortunately, the ones i was looking for were unavailable. Now, my problem is, that the coupon for one of my desired headphones is going to expire tomorrow, and i need to decide which headphones to get as soon as possible. While at bestbuy, i came across the studio beats by monster. I liked it a lot and was wondering which of these headphones are closest to them.

The headphones are:
Sony Mdr xb700 or xb500
Sennheiser HD 555
Denon AHD1001k (out of stock)
Koss MV1
Sony Mdr V6
Audio technica ATH-AD700
Audio technica M50
Shure SRH440

I listen to all types of music, rock, alternative, hip-hop, r&b, acoustic, classical, pop, and so forth. Which of these headphones, will bring out the sounds that the studio beats produced? If there are other headphones around $80 that produces sounds closest to the studio beats, please tell me. This is my first time buying high-end headphones, and i would not want to make a mistake. Thanks in advance

Oct 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM Post #2 of 2
Are those the models that you find at BB? In this  low-end price range you will be making compromises. I have never heard any Monster headphones so I'm not any help there. Do your research here and buy a recommended brand/model even if it means losing out on that coupon or waiting a bit, perhaps to stretch your budget...to avoid upgrades too soon. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back