Annual St. Louis Spring Meet - May 20, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #32 of 48
excited about tomorrow, though I won't have much to offer up to "serious" hobbyists. I'm new to the hobby and my preferred listening chain is a mac computer > audirvana+ > MeldaProduction MEqualizer > Goodhertz Can Opener > schiit modi multibit > schiit Asgard 2 > he400i

(which is too hard to transport)

still, I can bring some smaller phones for folks to try out:

Philips L2
NAD Viso HP50 (clay mods)
T50RP mk3 (mayflower mod v1)

as well as my fiio e17k alpen portable amp/dac.

May 19, 2017 at 7:18 PM Post #34 of 48
Hey, neighbor! I live like 10 minutes away and was surprised to learn an audio company is so close. A coworker and I plan to stop by, but we don't have much headphone gear to bring. He's just getting into the hobby and not sure what to buy. Most of my audio stuff is home stereo related, but I do have Grado SR60 and Fidelio M1 to bring. I'd love to audition a portable DAC/Amp.

May 19, 2017 at 8:55 PM Post #35 of 48
Well work did not disrupt my plans so I will be there. I'll have @FunctionalDoc in tow with me also. Will be nice to meet the St Louis contingent of Head Fi.

May 20, 2017 at 9:33 PM Post #39 of 48
Well just arrived back in the Bluegrass had a really good time thanks to Jude for putting on a great meet. As with all the other meets I've been too another bunch of great Head-Fier's. In the immortal words of The Terminator "I'll be back".

May 20, 2017 at 11:03 PM Post #41 of 48
Had a good time. Got to hear a number of things I've been curious about for ages. Sadly, had to leave sorta early.

Thanks for a good meet, Jude.

May 21, 2017 at 6:31 PM Post #43 of 48
I had a great time and got hear a lot of great equipment. The people always amaze me how nice everyone is. Thanks to Jude and JDS for being such gracious hosts. Thanks to my driver and companion Brent .
Well you might be a Doctor but I was not your "Driver" .

May 21, 2017 at 6:32 PM Post #44 of 48
Thanks to Jude and JDS for hosting a great Head-Fi meet. This was my first meet and quite enoyable. Everyone one was enthusiastic and happy to demo their equipment.

Appreciate being able to hear so many excellent headphones. First auditions of Sennheiser HD800, ZMF, Hi Fi Man TOTL, koss ESP950 stats, AKG 782, and others.

Special shout out to the man bringing and spinning vinyl. That is dedication. Can't wait for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back